Make a bold and way too early NFL prediction for the 2013 season

Jules

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some bold predictions for you:

Colts win AFC South by two games

KC wins West. Denver does not make playoffs.

Cincy wins AFC North by tie breaker over Ravens

Pats win East by 5 games

Colts play Pats in AFC champ and lose on a Luck pick six

In NFC, Seattle wins West

Dallas wins East

Panthers win South

Vikings win North. Packers do not make playoffs.

Seattle beats wild card Giants in NFC champ game

Pats beat Seattle in SB when Dick Sherman gets called for PI on Brady game winning drive. Pats 24-21.

I got some bold predictions for you:

Colts win AFC South by two games

KC wins West. Denver does not make playoffs.

Cincy wins AFC North by tie breaker over Ravens

Pats win East by 5 games

Colts play Pats in AFC champ and lose on a Luck pick six

In NFC, Seattle wins West

Dallas wins East

Panthers win South

Vikings win North. Packers do not make playoffs.

Seattle beats wild card Giants in NFC champ game

Pats beat Seattle in SB when Dick Sherman gets called for PI on Brady game winning drive. Pats 24-21.

My bold prediction is you turn 18, quit trolling, go to college, meet an Indiana girl, marry, have kids and one of them becomes a Colts fan because Andrew Luck is the biggest thing in the NFL.

My bold prediction is you turn 18, quit trolling, go to college, meet an Indiana girl, marry, have kids and one of them becomes a Colts fan because Andrew Luck is the biggest thing in the NFL

My bold prediction is you turn 18, quit trolling, go to college, meet an Indiana girl, marry, have kids and one of them becomes a Colts fan because Andrew Luck is the biggest thing in the NFL.

Oh man. someone has a hair across their butt today.

Jules you've gone crazy! They asked for bold predictions not totally absurd predictions. Hope to see ya across the hall.

:panic: Yep it's called the Packers defense. Maybe they improve next year since the last two years at times well..... :facepalm:

Naw the Lions are my usual offseason "fun" prediction it seems. LOL. :Yikes:

1. Andrew Luck throws for 5,000 yards and finishes 2nd for MVP as he did for the Heisman and Rookie of the Year

2. Baltimore misses the playoffs after Joe Flacco signs a $20 mil deal

3. USC quarterback Matt Barkley is the Rookie of the Year..

4. Austin Collie signs with Denver catches 1,000 yards in passes and then retires, suing the NFL over concussion safety

5. The Bears go 10-6 again, miss the playoffs again and fire coach Marc Trestman

6. Dwight Freeney signs with the Dallas Cowboys and has 12 sacks

7. Russell Wilson throws for 35 TDs but Seattle misses the playoffs

8. An ice storm hits New Jersey in February and the Super Bowl is postponed a week

9. No NFL player shoots himself or anybody else all season

10. ESPN holds a weeklong celebration of Leon Sandcastle's birth day

Andrew Luck becomes a bust, 0-16 season. 

Patriots go undefeated and win the Sb this time.

Ben Roethlisberger is released by the Steelers and joins the Raiders.

RGIII misses the whole season because of injury.

Tony Romo throws more picks than TD's.

The Bengals miss the playoffs

The Ravens also go 0-16.

The Lions go 0-16.

The Raiders go 0-16

The Giants go 0-16

Damn it's not April 1st yet.... :funny:

Unlike most of the predictions in this thread, that is bold.  I seriously doubt the Colts make it that far in the playoffs and I expect the Cowboys to miss out entirely again.

Obviously this is a joke/holy crap it's the offseason/not serious thread. Sure there is some jibe in a few of the predictions but none of them are serious. Our D could go to more than respectable to holy crap just stop them once please. Same goes for most any team in the league ya just never know especially with many so called bad teams taking positive steps in the last few years(Ya'll included, which is a compliment haha). Relax, jibe back at us, and try and pass the time till the offseason is over and we watch some quality footbal.

My bold prediction? We make it through the rest of this offseason without our resident other teams fans taking this thread(No offense to Quiz and GoPats who recognized and just simply picked a little back haha), and the many more to come, serious.

Obviously this is a joke/holy crap it's the offseason/not serious thread. Sure there is some jibe in a few of the predictions but none of them are serious. Our D could go to more than respectable to holy crap just stop them once please. Same goes for most any team in the league ya just never know especially with many so called bad teams taking positive steps in the last few years(Ya'll included, which is a compliment haha). Relax, jibe back at us, and try and pass the time till the offseason is over and we watch some quality footbal.

My bold prediction? We make it through the rest of this offseason without our resident other teams fans taking this thread(No offense to Quiz and GoPats who recognized and just simply picked a little back haha), and the many more to come, serious.

Well I can tell you few teams will have some good defenses next year.

Seattle

San Francisco

Houston

RGIII never misses a minute of football next year and leads his team to the Super Bowl.

Only to play the Colts led by Andrew Luck who win the AFC with relative ease.

Luck and RGIII finish the season with the most TDs in each conference, highest passer ratings and end up being Co-MVPs of the regular season.

:D

RGIII never misses a minute of football next year and leads his team to the Super Bowl.

Only to play the Colts led by Andrew Luck who win the AFC with relative ease.

Luck and RGIII finish the season with the most TDs in each conference, highest passer ratings and end up being Co-MVPs of the regular season.

:D

I am going to flip RG3 with Russell Wilson. I think Russell Wilson wins the NFC West and gives the Seahawks the #1 seed in the NFC. Steelers knock the Ravens off their pedestal AGAIN!!! :)