Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 01/11 + Playoff Bonus

sb41champs

During the NFL season and playoffs - do you watch former Colts players games with their new teams ??

PLAYOFF BONUS:

Do you watch the Pro Bowl ??

I watch ex-Colts with great interest so obviously Denver (with 3) is the focus now...

For Peyton Manning to play inthe Super Bowl would cap a great crossroads season for Colts fans

I'm also watching Green bay....I'd like to see jeff saturday reach the Super Bowl...even if he is no longer a starter...

I love the interviews the week of the Pro Bowl..but I havent watched the actual game in 20 years

1. Peyton, Stokely, & Tamme. Can't watch Jeff Saturday since he was Benched smh

2. NO! The Pro Bowl is a JOKE!! I was hoping none of the Colts made it this year. I can't stand that thing smh

Yup, TK85 nailed it like he usually does. Hey, do you have extra strength apple juice for the Playoffs? Just Kidding buddy! Keep up the great posting my friend. :D

1.It depends on the Colt player...for example, I don't watch a team to watch Jason David play, but I will watch Tampa to see Dallas Clark..etc..I try not to miss any Denver games, as I hope Peyton, Stokely, and Tamme get a ring, now that we are out of it.

2. As for the Pro Bowl, I'll watch it if certain Colt players are on it..but its not a must see game...I wouldn't change my plans so that I could watch it, but if I'm not doing anything, then yes I'll watch it...