Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alabama/Notre Dame Game Night Thread

Any member to that OL could come right into Indy and start...    I like all of them.  They are truly putting on a show tonight.

As I speak TD BAMA....

ND has quit.

I was hoping for a better game, but watching alabama is truely impressive, I would love for the Colts
to take either tackle from that o-line.

As Good as BAMA looks right now the Cards or Jags would do the exact same to them...    I wouldn't be close.
Agree. For someone to say a college team might be able to beat an NFL team is ridiculous. KC or any other bottom feeder would mop the floor with them. A 3rd stringer on an NFL team would be a stud on a college team.

I have not been impressed for 4 years now...   nice guy but 4 TFL, and 1.5 sacks this season?  He did have 7 INT's, but Heisman Trophy?  seriously?   Jarvis Jones dominated games this season and he did not get a sniff.....

Teo is only as good as the DT's in front of him.    And tonight they are not very good.  He is not the best LB on the field tonight Johnson or Mosely for BAMA are.

IMO he is not a first or second round draft pick.    I think he is just a pretty good MLB..     Nothing more, nothing less.

JMO....

I heard some analysts say that while he is a good LB, he doesn't have all the tools to be a 3 down LB in the league yet.  He needs to work on his athleticism.  His 7 picks beg to differ, but that could have been the result of a good system and positioning instead of good speed and covering ability

Yep, nearly EVERY player on an NFL roster was at least ALL Conf. in college.  Not to mention NFL rosters are ALL grown men.    Half of BAMA's team is 19 years old or younger.    

Maturity and strength favor the NFL teams by a HUGE margin.

Dang BAMA is looking good tho....     and Georgia almost beat them, and TAM did beat them.

What does that say about ND?

Agree. For someone to say a college team might be able to beat an NFL team is ridiculous. KC or any other bottom feeder would mop the floor with them. A 3rd stringer on an NFL team would be a stud on a college team.

The NCAA needs a playoff badly...  they get it wrong nearly every year.

A 8 or  16 team playoff would put the best 2 teams in the final at the end of every season.    Instead we have a computer and a bunch of sports writers deciding it.

Oh well....   Thanks for participating ND, now you get to keep all your BCS money for yourself.

Oh and I am glad Indy is very deep at MLB...   cause I don't want the Colts taking TEO when he drops like a rock come draft day..

Talk about getting exposed...

Jeesh, the only time this game was close was after the first kickoff.

After that, it was all Roll Tide.

The NCAA needs a playoff badly...  they get it wrong nearly every year.

A 8 or  16 team playoff would put the best 2 teams in the final at the end of every season.    Instead we have a computer and a bunch of sports writers deciding it.

Oh well....   Thanks for participating ND, now you get to keep all your BCS money for yourself.

Oh and I am glad Indy is very deep at MLB...   cause I don't want the Colts taking TEO when he drops like a rock come draft day..

Talk about getting exposed...

Atleast give us the extra game they promised several years ago, but ideally an 8-team playoff would be perfect. It wouldn't give too many games for college students and it would create a clear college champion. If this happened in that case, it would be more likely that the champion is just that good, rather than the opponent being overrated. In this case, I think it's both. Also I agree about Te'o, he got exposed tonight and I am glad the Colts won't end up with him.

overrated I think, doubt his talent translates to the NFL when the time comes, impressive year but dont think it was Heisman worthy

Possibly, to me he does seem like one of those QBs in which his game might not transition well. Sides, if he has 201 rush attempts in the NFL he wouldn't last long. But for now, he had an incredible year. We will see how he fairs next year.