Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Streak is over, capping an entire season of underachievement.

SilentHill

In my one FFL today, for the championship, I was a 10+ point favorite going in to today, with more than 40 points projected from Adrian Peterson / Doug Martin.

Well, they put up a total of less than 20 points, Hakeem Nicks lived up to his horrible season by getting blanked by the Ravens, causing me to lose the championship 107.64 to 109.36

I had previously won at least one league every year I've played, but this year was just horrible.

Who else was plagued with under-performing players this year? I mean my list is soooo long,

Jeremy Maclin, Hakeem Nicks, Ray Rice, Vernon Davis, Mike Wallace, Miles Austin and the list goes on and on.

Not sure I even wanna play FFL any more after this demoralizing year.

It was a pleasure knocking you out. MUhaahahahahaha.

In all seriousness, thanks for playing this year and I hope you come back next year!

It's not over yet! Lynch is Clutch! lol

Also, it's not really the Colts league I was dissapointed with, it was all my other leagues, where I had star players, and I clearly had the best draft, and the players just flopped like fish in the desert when I needed them the most.

It's not over yet! Lynch is Clutch! lol

Also, it's not really the Colts league I was dissapointed with, it was all my other leagues, where I had star players, and I clearly had the best draft, and the players just flopped like fish in the desert when I needed them the most.

I was like that in my highest priority league. By far the best draft and playing with guys that don't know nearly as much as me (not trying to be cocky, it's just true), and I come in 5th out of 10. 

Fantasy Football can really be a bummer sometimes. 

Enjoyed the season and got knocked out in all 3 leagues I was in this year including my Family League I won last year.

Team was like the Detroit Lions,  started out season great with a quality staffed roster .  Didn't live up to their potential and slowly slid down into oblivion the last half of the season.

I finished No.5 and No.6 in 2 out of 3 leagues, one at work and another with the Colts forum respectively. My last league, my church league that I have won back-to-back championships in 10 team and 8 team competitions in 2010 and 2011, I am in the final championship game. Yep, my championship game is for week 17. :)

My issue with the Colts league with 12 teams was I drafted McGahee, Gronkowski, and Jordy Nelson. You do the math as how their injuries can affect your production. I got to the playoffs because of early wins with their help but then, I was a one-and-done waiting to happen in the playoffs and it did. :(

I did have a bad draft on RBs with Fred Jackson and Kevin Smith. Leshoure and Spiller ended up being the starters that were picked up by others, and it was plugging leaky holes on a sinking ship constantly.