Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Collie expected to play [Merge]

HitStick21

Fully strength more or less minus the Sheriff.

You had to go there! I like Jon Gruden, and I'm thrilled that he admires Peyton, but every-time he uses that stupid expression I cringe. Once was amusing. After 20 times per game I get embarrassed for him.

"I'm ready, ready as I'll ever be", said Collie. Collie promised reporters he would play this Sunday at Houston.

From Philly B. Wilson

There was more but meh, this is all we care about. One less body to worry about. Fully strength more or less minus the Sheriff.

hopefully kerry can develop chemistry with him fast!

Colts | Austin Collie expects to go Week 1

Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:50:54 -0700

Indianapolis Colts WR Austin Collie (foot) said he expects to play Week 1 despite his foot injury.

0 Comments | Share: | Source: The Indianapolis Star - Phillip B. Wilson

Colts | Kerry Collins to start Week 1

Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:30:21 -0700

The Indianapolis Colts have named QB Kerry Collins as the starting quarterback for Week 1.

1 Comments | Share: | Source: ESPN.com

Collie probably wont have a chance to get a concussion this game, cause I highly doubt he will be effective. The coaches will tell Collins to go with the run game and when passing, to look for playmaking threats in Wayne and Clark.

Man, this is going to ruin my week 1 fantasy (yea sorry Foster, I'm a sick ****).

I think Collie has a real future in this league and I hope its entire while wearing the horseshoe. I think he'll be incredibly effective because he is a great down the seam reciever, which is what collins is gonna need, someone who gets into that wide opening.

Hello everyone. I just read on stampede blue that 1260 Wnde radio station in Indianapolis reported that a source very reliable said that Peyton is out for the season and that a procedure / surgery has been done again. Also colts have not confirmed or denied the report. I don't know what too think. I guess until I see Peyton himself say it or polians say its true.

Collie probably wont have a chance to get a concussion this game, cause I highly doubt he will be effective. The coaches will tell Collins to go with the run game and when passing, to look for playmaking threats in Wayne and Clark.

Man, this is going to ruin my week 1 fantasy (yea sorry Foster, I'm a sick ****).

I dont think the colts need to tell collins who to throw the ball to, throw the ball to whoever is open. if they cant catch they dont deserve to be on the team. But yea collins doesnt have peytons accuracy so i dont expect him to be throwing any balls before the receivers look, we'll have to see how that plays out.

Hello everyone. I just read on stampede blue that 1260 Wnde radio station in Indianapolis reported that a source very reliable said that Peyton is out for the season and that a procedure / surgery has been done again. Also colts have not confirmed or denied the report. I don't know what too think. I guess until I see Peyton himself say it or polians say its true.

You'd better only listen to Peyton himself. Polians would not like to tell you what is really going on. Irsay's twitter is also a reliable source, remember how he kinda talked about how difficult it is to keep the good time a couple of days ago, he already knew it...