Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Lions being replayed

Coltscodeblue

NFL network sometimes replay the Colts game, in the past weeks they replay 2 games on Tuesday night and one of the Tuesday repalay again on Wed at 3pm, but this is the 1st I've seen on Wed. night at 9PM, guess they though it need showing. the games are compressed, they are not the FULL game they take out the unimportant stuff, I missed the Suh dancing after that hit he did to Justice I believe, I know they'll show that, Suh is a huge tookus!!!!!...www dot nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule#<Link to the schedule...

Afraid to watch it as we might not pull it out this time....

They should put up a warning before broadcasting: Not for people who have heart problems or who are susceptible to fits of anxiety. Sort of like a rollercoaster, even though everyone knows who wins already lol.

They should put up a warning before broadcasting: Not for people who have heart problems or who are susceptible to fits of anxiety. Sort of like a rollercoaster, even though everyone knows who wins already lol.

You are not lying. I'm about 98% sure there is a noticeable difference in my already Lebroning hairline.

You are not lying. I'm about 98% sure there is a noticeable difference in my already Lebroning hairline.

You know the expression "Die with a smile on your face"...Not exactly what I had in mind, but what the Hades...I'll take it. haha:lol::funny: