Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

“The game is over...Our total and complete focus is on Buffalo.”

corgi

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 21, 2012 - off topic
Hidden by Nadine, November 21, 2012 - off topic

The key to distorted reality is knowing when to stop & step off the "liquid courage" train. Watch that 1st step off...It's a L-O-N-G way down...t-h-u-d...Ouch! You're gonna feel that one tomorrow morning.

Last call...I know it's sounds weird, but I like this Red Hot Chili Peppers "Snow" drum cover...Just call a cab & avoid falling in the "yellow" snow okay. Thanks...

Okay, you do deserve an encore, before I send out the road crew to tear down the stage...Here we GO!

Yeah I know, I like this drummer & Katy Perry's West Coast Vibe on this song...Can I dip my feet in the water & sip somethin' cold while we are at it? Ah, life is good! :thmup:

I actually saw singer Marcela Bovio & Stream of Passion LIVE once...She was spectacular & her vocal range is out of this world...Forget pop star crap; this woman could shatter glass IMO...Bye now for REAL...

shattered+glass.jpg

I think this is a trap game

Normally trap games follow after a big win and before another big game against a team you should beat. We are coming off a 59-24 blow out and the Bills are far more important to our playoff future than the next game at Detroit. So I don't really think it's a trap game. I think it's a team fighting for it's playoff lives playing against a team that is in the drivers seat for the playoffs right now. Both teams NEED this game. This will probably be the best real test the Colts have had yet this season in terms of a team that is on their level. Most of the teams they have played have either been teams they should beat or teams significantly better than them. IMO this is the first team they have played most of the year outside of maybe Miami or the Vikings that is on the same level as them and that's a team that is knocking on the door for the playoffs.

we dont have any trap games on our schedule, we never did. Simply put our record is 6-4 and won against teams like

Browns

Titans

Jags

Vikings

Dolphins

None of those teams were expected to be playoff bound

Hey we are 6-4 thats great and we could possibly earn our way into the playoffs, But who we should be measuring ourselves against in the AFC is teams like NE, Texans, Pittsburgh. All 3 of those teams have the chance to drag us up and down the field at will if we make the slightest mistake (NE did already), those above teams didn't. Measure yourselves against the best not against teams that haven't sniffed the playoffs in a few years (with the exception of GB obviously which was a great win)

"Spell check much? Guess not."--ColtStrong

I agree fellas. Spelin...Speling...Spallings...Spelling is overrated.

As long as I can piece together the bulk of a person's reply, that's all that matters to me. True, a person's vocabulary and mastery of prose and the English language matter, but come on ColtStrong we all make mistakes right? Heck, even William Shakespeare, the greatest playwright who ever lived, often spelled words out phonetically by how they sound vs rigid rules of grammar.

No one needs to diagram sentences here. This isn't Freshmen English 250. Thank you. No disrespect intended ColtStrong. Have a pleasant evening sir.

okfromnowonilljusttypelikethissinceitdoesntmatter ugetthejistofitright?

Normally trap games follow after a big win and before another big game against a team you should beat. We are coming off a 59-24 blow out and the Bills are far more important to our playoff future than the next game at Detroit. So I don't really think it's a trap game. I think it's a team fighting for it's playoff lives playing against a team that is in the drivers seat for the playoffs right now. Both teams NEED this game. This will probably be the best real test the Colts have had yet this season in terms of a team that is on their level. Most of the teams they have played have either been teams they should beat or teams significantly better than them. IMO this is the first team they have played most of the year outside of maybe Miami or the Vikings that is on the same level as them and that's a team that is knocking on the door for the playoffs.

i think its a trap game because i read a lot of we should win and i cdont think the bills are really that bad

I dont believe in the Pats....they got completely turnt up for the Colts as usual....but without Gronk for a month and half they will not be the same team.....Good Luck fools

LOL, are you sure?

Looks like we took care of business like always.

BTW, stop being hateful.