Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arians 4-1

BleedingBlue

I think mostly that it's the progression of Andrew Luck. I think that that coaching staff is starting to more trust in Luck and are willing to take more chances. As far as Chuck goes, we'll have to see his strategy when he returns. whether he will still be conservative in the second half of games or put the ball in the hands of his young QB to deliver the kill shot.

so ... three cheers to Arians? we were 1-2 with chuck (no disrespect). wondering how much Arians has to do with the win streak, or how much is emotion for chuck...or both.

discuss.

I think this team is playing for it's coach and that has been the largest driving factor. I also think we are in the weak part of the schedule right now and that is a factor as well as more experience for the team as they go along.

lol very enthusiastic answer but what exactly does it mean. I mean AL was QB when Pagano was here.

It means take Andrew out combine that with Arians play calling and we would be like a bloody piece of meat in a shark infested ocean, Andrew has created quite a bit out of some AT TIMES crap play calling