Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears vs. Texans Next Sunday Night!

King Colt

Two monsters meet head-on in The Windy City next Sunday night. A possible glimpse at the Super Bowl?

I predict a low scoring game. Watts will introduce himself to Cutler. Cutler will not fair well but Schaub will have a very long night as well. This is the game of the tyear so far. Against Tennessee the Bears looked like the 85 champions and are closing in on their overall season stats making them an even better group.

Do not miss this one!!

Two monsters meet head-on in The Windy City next Sunday night. A possible glimpse at the Super Bowl?

I predict a low scoring game. Watts will introduce himself to Cutler. Cutler will not fair well but Schaub will have a very long night as well. This is the game of the tyear so far. Against Tennessee the Bears looked like the 85 champions and are closing in on their overall season stats making them an even better group.

Do not miss this one!!

Bears will have big trouble blocking Houston but its in Chigaco, right? its a different game on the cow pasture in Chicago...

I think the more balanced team will win this. So I have the Texans going home with the victory.

The Bears haven't exactly faced stiff competition as of yet so I remain unmoved by their record...

Colts (5-3) W

Packers (6-3) L

Rams (3-5) W

Cowboys (3-5) W

Jags (1-7) W

Lions (4-4) W

Panthers (2-6) W

Titans (3-6) W

The Bears have only played 2 teams with a winning record. The Colts and the Packers...and they are 1-1 in that regard. The Texans will be more of a challenge I believe. If they can't contain Foster, they will be in trouble. I think the main battle to consider will be Texans D-line vs Chicago's O-line/Cutler. whoever wins that battle takes the game. When Jay gets rattled...it's a big train wreck for the rest of the game.

Texans 24

Bears 17

GOOOOOO TEXANS!

The Bears defense looks scary, but remember they are playing weak teams. I expect this to be a blood bath. They nearly lost to Carolina who is one of the worst teams in the league, don't forget that one at all. if Newton wasn't in hero mode, constantly throwing it when they were up by a big lead, the Panthers probably would have walked away alive out of that one. His pick 6 totally changed the complex of that game.