Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Closet for Andys Season Long Prediction game-comments, questions, bragging rights

Coltman51

Bad, Bad week for me in picks...7-7 going into Monday Night.... :facepalm:

10-4 I think

Okay guys you have me confused because I only picked on 13 games this week and you both already have 14 games accounted for. :???: Can someone splain that too me? (as Ricky Ricardo would say) :funny:

I have counted my games 3 times thinking that I am loosing my mind. :headspin:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys you have me confused because I only picked on 13 games this week and you both already have 14 games accounted for. :???: Can someone splain that too me? (as Ricky Ricardo would say) :funny:

I have counted my games 3 times thinking that I am loosing my mind. :headspin:

:lol: I knew that I had lost 4..... I didn't go back and count the wins, only going on what Colt Fan 4 Life said.. haha yeah, that's it, I'm blaming him :P Okay so I'm 8 - 4 right now.

:lol: I knew that I had lost 4..... I didn't go back and count the wins, only going on what Colt Fan 4 Life said.. haha yeah, that's it, I'm blaming him :P Okay so I'm 8 - 4 right now.

oops sorry..i was going off my picks from yahoo..(which included Thursdays games)

6-6 going into tonight...see..my week was so bad i still can't think straight...lolol

Sorry for the confusion Susie

I'm sure glad that you guys have things straightened out now. :yahoo: Now I know I haven't lost my mind yet. :funny:

You are fine, think Colt Fan trying to sneak another win in so he can gain another game on me

Hey Coltman..Looks like you got passed for 2nd...We have a new contender in Jvan1973...

Seriously..if I win it all that would be awesome..but if I don't I just want to be ahead of you my friend...just for a little bragging rights..Guess I gotta go into my old box of tricks, and start using some of the Jimmy "the Greek" magic I had saved for a rainy day...Just like Austin Powers has his mojo..I got some of that magic left over...lol

Also..we have to watch out for those beautiful ladies..Gramz and Susie..you know how women love to catch men off guard..I'm keeping my eye on them for sure...

good luck to everyone this week...and jvan..welcome to the fight for the top spot!

I would have been in first by now. If I kept playing... :)

woulda coulda shoulda. we thank you for dropping out so we can be at the top of list, or 3rd as in my case now. coming back this week, checking through my bones, tarot cards, and ouija board, feel a perfect week coming up. lol

Games

Sorry I'm late... would anyone be interested in posting the matchups IF I dont post them by Thursday?

I wouldn't mind helping you out my friend. Offered in the past and usually send you an email here if not posted. If you want and no one else objects, I will be happy to post the matchups for the remaining weeks. Take one task off your plate for you.

Colt fan 4 life- looks like an interesting weekend coming up, our picks differ on 4 of the matchups, either I catch you and put you out of first place, or I slide down into oblivion ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Haven't seen Jvan picks yet.

:yahoo::coltshelmet::hello:

Colt fan 4 life- looks like an interesting weekend coming up, our picks differ on 4 of the matchups, either I catch you and put you out of first place, or I slide down into oblivion ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Haven't seen Jvan picks yet.

I thought it was difficult to pick this week..... I'm sure mine differ alot from yours too..

Just like the Jack-a-lope used to say...."Fast as fast can be..You'll NEVER catch me!!".... :D :D :D :D :D

*looks way far behind with binoculars...is that Gramz way back there???.... :D :D :D ..just kidding...

Actually..its kind of a friendly side competition between myself and the Coltman...I'll be very happy even if I lose overall to someone, as long as I beat him... :D

ahem..... I know I am normally a day late and a dollar short, BUT I am not THAT far behind in the weekly pics ;) ..

hey you two.....

...... don't count the rest of us OUT, just yet... :yahoo: ya know, just sayin'

Not counting out anyone in this challenge, especially not you or Shecolt. As my friend says, it just somehow turned into a private little competition that I am untimately sure to come out on top of, even if you and many others pass us by and obliterate us in your wake. :thmup::excited::lol:

Not counting out anyone in this challenge, especially not you or Shecolt. As my friend says, it just somehow turned into a private little competition that I am untimately sure to come out on top of, even if you and many others pass us by and obliterate us in your wake. :thmup::excited::lol:

I almost gave you a like for this post...but since you stated so eloquently and succinctly that you are ultimately sure you are going to going to come out on top of, well..your delusions of grandeur will be squashed this week, as my teams this week will most definitely insure total victory...Since we are friends, a brand new crying towel will be delivered for you to use, not only for this week, but also for the final few weeks, as I pull farther and farther away from you...The slaughter will start at 1PM when the Jags feast on the Bills, and our beloved Colts corral the Lions back into their cages, which will give me an immediate 2 game advantage over you....you will be haunted by the thought of Cecil Shorts, and TY Hilton decimating their opponents, and watch the Bills and Lions go down in flames.

And in conclusion, I would like to take a quote out of one of the greatest movies ever made.."The 10 Commandments"

So shall it be written...So shall it be done... :thmup:

I almost gave you a like for this post...but since you stated so eloquently and succinctly that you are ultimately sure you are going to going to come out on top of, well..your delusions of grandeur will be squashed this week, as my teams this week will most definitely insure total victory...Since we are friends, a brand new crying towel will be delivered for you to use, not only for this week, but also for the final few weeks, as I pull farther and farther away from you...The slaughter will start at 1PM when the Jags feast on the Bills, and our beloved Colts corral the Lions back into their cages, which will give me an immediate 2 game advantage over you....you will be haunted by the thought of Cecil Shorts, and TY Hilton decimating their opponents, and watch the Bills and Lions go down in flames.

And in conclusion, I would like to take a quote out of one of the greatest movies ever made.."The 10 Commandments"

So shall it be written...So shall it be done... :thmup:

This was awesome and almost had me on the floor in tears laughing my butt ogg. Think this is the most that I had enjoyed the forum in a long time. In 16 hours, let the games begin. Hope that new crying towel at least has a Colts logo on it.

See..it doesn't pay to go against the mighty Colts

LOL

You are right my friend. Awesome game and win for our team, went with my head and not my heart. Knew we could win, didn't expect Detroit to blow 5 games in a row. Sucks to be them. Congrats, I have 1 game left to at least stay within 2 games of you.

I give up on the Seahawks! Seems I have picked them three or four times to win this season and they lost. I didn't pick them this week and they won. smh I am starting to seriously not like that team. lol

Let the rest of us know what you are doing with them next week so we can pick the opposite. I also thought Chicago at home would take that game

Let the rest of us know what you are doing with them next week so we can pick the opposite. I also thought Chicago at home would take that game

Well who would have thought the Jet's would win another game (Gramz) so I lost that one and I too thought the Bears would win at home. I'm doing a little better than last week but that wouldn't take much to beat last weeks picks. :funny: It's almost a crap shoot every week now. :goodluck: But it is fun just glad there isn't $$$$$ involved. haha

Well who would have thought the Jet's would win another game (Gramz) so I lost that one and I too thought the Bears would win at home. I'm doing a little better than last week but that wouldn't take much to beat last weeks picks. :funny: It's almost a crap shoot every week now. :goodluck: But it is fun just glad there isn't $$$$$ involved. haha

Yes, Susie, I seem to remember you telling me I was :nutz: for picking the Jets this week :lol: What was :nutz: was apparently 6 of the other games I picked haha BAD Bad week for picks.

Yes, Susie, I seem to remember you telling me I was :nutz: for picking the Jets this week :lol: What was :nutz: was apparently 6 of the other games I picked haha BAD Bad week for picks.

Well I wonder what everyone would pay me to pick against the Colts every week because when I pick against them they usually win. :thmup: We could win out if the money was right. :monkeydance::headspin: Leave it to me to try and make a buck :applause:

<<<I give up on the Seahawks! Seems I have picked them three or four times to win this season and they lost. I didn't pick them this week and they won. smh I am starting to seriously not like that team. lol>>>

I've noticed that the Seahawks tend to win at home, so when they play in Seattle I choose them. They usually struggle on the road, so it surprised me that they beat Chicago at Soldier Field.

The Jets are the team that frustrates me. I never know how they're going to play. They're so inconsistent that wherever they play doesn't really seem to make a difference.

As MAC had posted on the other board, most everyone was 8-7 this week...terrible week for everyone it seems...

However, that being said:

Its still lonely at the top...*sigh*...only Jvan1973 is getting a just a little too close for comfort...and then there's my friend...poor old Coltman..he's becoming more and more like Prometheus...the guy that pushes the boulder almost to the top of the mountain, only to have it roll all the way back down again... :D

And Susie..keep picking against the Colts...If it were guaranteed that we'd go 12-4 with you picking against them..I'd gladly pay you! :disco:

Its gonna be an interesting last 4 weeks..Good luck to everyone...

As MAC had posted on the other board, most everyone was 8-7 this week...terrible week for everyone it seems...

Its still lonely at the top...*sigh*...only Jvan1973 is getting a just a little too close for comfort...and then there's my friend...poor old Coltman..he's becoming more and more like Prometheus...the guy that pushes the boulder almost to the top of the mountain, only to have it roll all the way back down again... :D

Ahhh, now that I have you all relaxed and confident, your guard is down. The only place this boulder of mine is going is rolling right over you as I merrily trot past you and back to the top.

And Susie..keep picking against the Colts...If it were guaranteed that we'd go 12-4 with you picking against them..I'd gladly pay you! :disco:

Its gonna be an interesting last 4 weeks..Good luck to everyone...

Shhhh pay no attention to me.lol