Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tomorrow's Cuts

chrisfarley

Herm Edwards sitting for Greeney on the Mike & Mike morning show was talking about the Turk or whatever the nickname was for the guy who slides in the pink slip around 4 a.m. in the morning under the door of an UDFA or draft pick. He also said guys sleep pretty light the night before cuts are announced. I am sure tonight is that night.

The thing I love about the Colts is they understand that this is the livelihood of individuals with families that they could be yanking from them, so they normally make their cuts early enough that the guy has a chance to find another team. They didn't wait to mess up Bob Sanders or Ryan Lilja, they cut them early enough and both found new teams early enough.

Herm Edwards sitting for Greeney on the Mike & Mike morning show was talking about the Turk or whatever the nickname was for the guy who slides in the pink slip around 4 a.m. in the morning under the door of an UDFA or draft pick. He also said guys sleep pretty light the night before cuts are announced. I am sure tonight is that night.

The thing I love about the Colts is they understand that this is the livelihood of individuals with families that they could be yanking from them, so they normally make their cuts early enough that the guy has a chance to find another team. They didn't wait to mess up Bob Sanders or Ryan Lilja, they cut them early enough and both found new teams early enough.

Interesting stuff. Yea, i think they have till next week to sweat it out.