Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vaughns play at CBS?

hambone35

He did good, but dont take nothing away from the whole defense. in the second half that defense stepped up big time. it was remarkable. i couldnt believe my eyes. actually i had turned the game off at 21-3 and started watching the nationals and cardinals playoff game and i looked at facebook saw someone say the colts are storming back and that was when it was 21-19. I couldnt believe it. Luck just gets better and better every game. and it makes me only wonder what if this defense was around in week 3 in the final seconds against jacksonville. we would be 3-1 and only a game behind houston right now.

Bright side though were in second place and have a better record then Denver, Jax, Tenn, Green Bay and New orleans. and were a rebuilding team with a patch work offensive line. this is why i love football, anything can happen.

The whole secondary should pat themselves on the back for the way they played being a make shift unit. Most of the pressure we got came as a result of them holding up in pass defense long enough to let our guys get to the QB. They did great today in particular in the second half. Powers got the rally going but those guys were the difference on defense in the second half IMO.

I was really Happy with Vaughn and Gordy's play yesterday ive been wanting to see Gordy get some PT in the line-up for a while. Overall the secondary played extremely well given the circumstances, Cant wait to have Vontae back in the lineup. Moving forward i expect the Defense to play with Emotion, Rallying around Coach Pag's.......#ChuckStrong