Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, the spread is the Packers by 7 1/2. Going to put a hundred on the Packers to cover. GB 34 Colts 17.

Happy to quote myself and lose a hundred. Our Colts cave was absolutely going wild and nobody more than me! My throat is still sore this morning. What a game!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Roger's could get turned but catch back up before the ball got there.   I was rooting for Flowers especially because up he did run I n the 4.3s.  It is so sad that "intelligent" posters here post endless endlessly that in Gus's D our corners don't need speed.   With two deep safeties any good QB will pick it apart with current rules. Playing single high when they stack receivers the CB on the opposite side is really playing regular old everyday man. Per Pro football Reference Gus" played man 28% of the time. What kind of madness is it to put a 6'2" CB that ran a 4.57 on ANY of the Many 4.3's WR's? This is your plan?
    • I think what happened is Ballard had a list of 3-4 guys he was willing to take on the trade-down. Mitchell was on top of his list. He might have thought because of the rumors of character concerns and poor work ethic that he may fall to 52, and he had a few backup options on top of his board behind him he was fine with. It was probably worth the gamble to Ballard to get two extra 5th round picks since we only had 7 picks at the time and Ballard likes to build through the draft.
    • This was my point that I posted not long after AD was selected. Many have said and are still saying that Ballard was a genius that figured out the 6 picks that followed him trading back in round 2. There's no was Ballard said something like "wow , I can't believe this guy fell to us ." I could take him here but , I know he's not going to be selected in the next 6 picks , so I'll trade back." It's way more likely that he trades up 4-5 spots if he valued AD that much  more than the other players at the top of his board.  I think Ballard did a really good job in this draft but there's no way in heck , he traded back with certainty that AD would be there at 52.
    • Wow!    You're on fire today.   Post after post that are classically you.  Only you have these views.   That’s why these posts are so easy to remember for years.   I’m struggling to find anything to agree with.   Not that you’d care what my opinion is.  I just couldn’t help but finally respond today.   Sorry. 
    • Great interview!!   Both the Colts 1st round and 2nd round picks fell right in to their laps!!   Preparation + luck are equal parts of the equation!!
  • Members

• richard pallo

richard pallo 9,076

• DougDew

DougDew 9,030

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 6

Rookie
    • MFT5

MFT5 325

• legend300

legend300 137