Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Collie out for year

MTC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's relatively durable though. Had 2-3 concussions 1 year, little to no injuries the next year, then gets a concussion in the preseason, then knee the injury came out of nowhere. That kind of injury history is nothing like Gonzo or Sanders. There's little to no history with injuries to the body.

Yeah I def agree w that, but the knee injury and head trauma he's been suffering have been brutal. I think he can come back but everytime he gets hit it's going to be like OHHHHH NOOOOO!

Yeah I def agree w that, but the knee injury and head trauma he's been suffering have been brutal. I think he can come back but everytime he gets hit it's going to be like OHHHHH NOOOOO!

Well maybe the year off will help with the concussion issue. Clark had a concussion issue once, then it was gone.

Hopefully this time away clears up his concussion issue. I think Collie will be ok with a year off. I think this particular injury was bad luck. We need to bring him back for the right price. He has too much upside to let go without trying to bring him back.

He deserves a chance at least. Sure hands and route running shouldn't be dismissed easily.