Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Turner charged with DUI Nice.

Gramz

ESPN posts PAYTON Manning......journalistic prowess in it's utmost form.

Note to Michael Turner: Staying up all night when you go 2-0 does not mean a thing! Going 97 mph at 5 AM while driving drunk is reprehensible, and I hope you get a little lesson from the Commish. If the Falcons do not react on their own, they are a Bush League organization.

Why not just enjoy a well earned victory fellas.....I am no Saint (Not New Orleans for sure)....wondering what leads someone to put lives in jeopardy over a game won. :???:

ESPN posts PAYTON Manning......journalistic prowess in it's utmost form.

Note to Michael Turner: Staying up all night when you go 2-0 does not mean a thing! Going 97 mph at 5 AM while driving drunk is reprehensible, and I hope you get a little lesson from the Commish. If the Falcons do not react on their own, they are a Bush League organization.

Why not just enjoy a well earned victory fellas.....I am no Saint (Not New Orleans for sure)....wondering what leads someone to put lives in jeopardy over a game won. :???:

:agree: and what happens now...??? I would certainly hope some sort of suspension, or punishment, otherwise, what kind of message is being sent...???

:agree: and what happens now...??? I would certainly hope some sort of suspension, or punishment, otherwise, what kind of message is being sent...???

For a 1st arrest in his entire career? Really? If anything this is a slap on the wrist. If he did this twice or three times then a suspension is warranted, but suspending him for this is not needed. This isn't a Dante Stallworth DUI manslaughter situation. It is DUI and it's something that Turner isn't known for doing. I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to realize that at age 30, past his prime and slowly going into the twilight of his career that he can't screw up like this again or he can expect to be cut. He's lucky he didn't hurt anyone, but a suspension isn't needed in this case. If he talked to Goodell it would be some harsh words he receives and that's it.

For a 1st arrest in his entire career? Really? If anything this is a slap on the wrist. If he did this twice or three times then a suspension is warranted, but suspending him for this is not needed. This isn't a Dante Stallworth DUI manslaughter situation. It is DUI and it's something that Turner isn't known for doing. I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to realize that at age 30, past his prime and slowly going into the twilight of his career that he can't screw up like this again or he can expect to be cut. He's lucky he didn't hurt anyone, but a suspension isn't needed in this case. If he talked to Goodell it would be some harsh words he receives and that's it.

Thanks. I wasn't sure, thus the reason for my asking. That's the same info my son gave me. The fact that it was a 1st time offense was lost on me apparently. I would hope he would not put himself or others in this position again.

He will need rehab....as anyone else. I think that I am harsh on this due to lives lost. 97 MPH when drunk is not a little deal.

My hopes are that winning does not mean putting innocent lives in jeopardy. I said I am no Saint, but I am sick this guy is out at 5 AM....when the night shift working hard hours at the factory is heading home to loved ones.

There are millions of people who can say that they have never been arrested once. My Grandma was 96, Dad is 90...and his sister just turned 93...

You know I am not critical of you here BH.....I wish I could get up there and hoop with ya! :) Just making a point. :)

Edited by BrentMc11