Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Have we won 3 in a row at home?

oldunclemark

Colts fans are some of the better fans in the league, and I don't just say that because I am one.

They make a heck of a lot of noise.

You help Andy.....we are quiet while our QB call signals..and we harass the other side on 3rd-and long into penalties

Not that other teams dont....but the Colts have a big home field advantage

Colts fans are some of the better fans in the league, and I don't just say that because I am one.

I love how one of the announcers said we were sort of trained to be quiet when our offense was on the field because of Manning. It's so true. It was so quiet I could here Satele calling out checks and protections

I love how one of the announcers said we were sort of trained to be quiet when our offense was on the field because of Manning. It's so true. It was so quiet I could here Satele calling out checks and protections

It almost sounds to me like the announcer(s) go out of their way to mention Peyton when we play. I have never heard a stadium get so quite as when the Colts have the ball, but the minute they score people go ape.

Oh yeah, I was one of them too!!! I was probably annoying trying to tell Colts fans to get up and shout when the Vikes' offense was on 2nd down. I almost wanted the Colts' D to generate more 3rd downs because that is what the fans seem to save their noise for. However, when there is no noise to be made on 2nd down, you dont get to see a 3rd down a lot of times. But when they are trying to come back in the 4th qtr., 2nd down should have some entitlement from Colts fans' vocal cords too. :) At least that is what I believe!!!