Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jarvis Jones is something special

Jones is a Great player, but he is on the thin side. He is like a less powerful Dwight Freeney at LB. He could come in and be demarcus ware first year in the NFL. Man, between Jones, Teo and Mingo, I don't think you can miss. Mingo looked scary from what I saw today.

Yea he is more on the Von Miller type LB

even that wasn't enough for me, he had a great performance but I wanna see what he can do vs South Carolina which looks to be Georgias biggest test this year, Im still wanting Barrett Jones or Chance Warmack in the 1st round

I already wanted him, just not as much as Warmack. He's just a complete stud!!!

That performance was the one thing that could sway me from Warmack!!! Order of people I want to draft

1. Jarvis Jones

2. Chance Warmack

3. Jonathan Hankins

4. Star Lotulelei

5. Barkevious Mingo

6. Sam Montgomery

7. Eric Reid

8. Mant Te'o

Add D.J. Fluker to that list OT from Alabama he is a projected top 20 pick

I think he's a second round guy.

Yea I know. He is the 3rd or 4th tackle off my board so he should fall to the 2nd(but make no mistake about it he has top 20 talent) I'm just throwing out reasonable draft picks that could be there. I want Johnathan Hankins in the 1st and DJ Fluker in the 2nd and I'm a happy camper

I think Star is way overrated

Watching the Utah vs Utah state game he surprisingly carries his weight like a haloti Ngata and he really is a force in the middle of that d line. Now the level of competition might have something to do with his unblockability but he can move for a guy his size. Still want Jonathan Hankins over him though

If we trade down to 12

1. Chance Warmack

2. T.J. Mcdonald

If we don't trade down

1. Jarvis Jones or Hankins

2. Jonathan Cooper

not that i'm against upgrading the oline, but taking a guard at 12 is awfully high. has a guard ever been taken that high in the first round?