Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any thoughts on Sorgi in the booth?

Coffeedrinker

Technically he is still a "we" as he is afilliated with the Colts since he is a member of the Colts broadcast unit here. I dont think it was like Faulk where he is an NFL Network analyst and constantly referred to the Rams during the broadcast as "We'

the play by play guy is terrible....

It was pretty funny when he thought it was Winston Justice who recovered that fumble on defense late in the 4th, just a minute or so after Justice had just got done giving a sideline interview. After 4 games you would at least think he would know that Justice is not a defensive lineman.

It was pretty funny when he thought it was Winston Justice who recovered that fumble on defense late in the 4th, just a minute or so after Justice had just got done giving a sideline interview. After 4 games you would at least think he would know that Justice is not a defensive lineman.

Lol, that's pretty bad.

I got no problem with him saying we. I do it everyday and I have no affiliation with the team other than being a die hard fan

It's something they teach you in "Broadcasting school" you aren't supposed to say. With that said I have much less issue with it when a former player does it on a local broadcast because he was apart of that team at one point in time.