Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is up with...

Carlos Danger

I truely believe Brad thinks he knows more about football than anyone in the Colts Org.  The guy can't write worth a darn, so instead, he uses the...I love the Colts, I am their biggest fan, but since I can't write, I will write negative stuff, so I can upset people and get attention that way.

If you want to really read good articles, Phillip Wilson is one of the best!  Even when he wants to write against something we did, he does it in a great way!  He is a great writer and journalist.  He adds value and good insight when he writes up something.

Brad is a wanna be and honestly should either just stop all together or go find another team.  The guy really has no idea most of the time what he is talking about and is one of the biggest cry babies out there.

This post comes across as a little cry baby ish don't you think? Not being critical, just trying to help you out. If you are going to criticise a style of writing, probably best that you don't portray the very same tendencies when doing so.....

This post comes across as a little cry baby ish don't you think? Not being critical, just trying to help you out. If you are going to criticise a style of writing, probably best that you don't portray the very same tendencies when doing so.....

I think we just found Brad Well's account!  :)  haha  I knew he was on here!

Nice try Brad Wells.

To be fair, when he said Grigs should be fired he was saying that in the context of the bleacker report comment of Grigs not getting rid of Satele because it would embarrass Grigs.  If that was the case and he kept Satele to save face then yeah he would not want him in charge of your team.  You want a guy to make whatever move that is best for the team not to save face.  

I do not know what the big deal about either Shipley or Satele being moved because the bottom line is neither one of them are that great. Neither one of them are long term answer at center and will be eventually replaced by our rookie either this year or next.

a big reason why we probably traded shipley over satele is probably also due to the fact that shipley is cheaper and therefore more desired by other teams -- IMO these guys are both OK, but I think Holmes will get the starter spot by mid-season, and would have if Shipley was around, too.  It makes sense to me -- we could at least get something for shipley whereas satele we'd probably have to cut instead of trade and then eat some of his cap.  I think arguments could be made either way for who is better between the two, but I am glad we got rid of Shipley and hope we get a decent draft pick for him next year.