Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Released players Colts can sign cheap.

I was wanting to know people's thoughts on bringing in a couple players.  Max Tuerk, and Bug Howard.....

Bug Howard WR--was in Indy for some time last year.  6'4" 230 had only 4 drops in college and can help fill void from losing Moncrief.

Max Tuerk-- C/Guard. He was highly rated out of the draft but coming of a injury.  Some had him higher than Ryan Kelly.  We need more line help and he might have more success at guard.

2 minutes ago, optimusprimetime said:

I was wanting to know people's thoughts on bringing in a couple players.  Max Tuerk, and Bug Howard.....

Bug Howard WR--was in Indy for some time last year.  6'4" 230 had only 4 drops in college and can help fill void from losing Moncrief.

Max Tuerk-- C/Guard. He was highly rated out of the draft but coming of a injury.  Some had him higher than Ryan Kelly.  We need more line help and he might have more success at guard.

Isn't Bug Howard with the browns?.

4 hours ago, optimusprimetime said:

I'm not sure how much he would fill the void from Moncrief. I don't believe Bug has played a regular season snap in his career. Wouldn't hurt to bring him back for the competition though.