Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

optimusprimetime

Released players Colts can sign cheap.

I was wanting to know people's thoughts on bringing in a couple players.  Max Tuerk, and Bug Howard.....

Bug Howard WR--was in Indy for some time last year.  6'4" 230 had only 4 drops in college and can help fill void from losing Moncrief.

Max Tuerk-- C/Guard. He was highly rated out of the draft but coming of a injury.  Some had him higher than Ryan Kelly.  We need more line help and he might have more success at guard.

2 minutes ago, optimusprimetime said:

I was wanting to know people's thoughts on bringing in a couple players.  Max Tuerk, and Bug Howard.....

Bug Howard WR--was in Indy for some time last year.  6'4" 230 had only 4 drops in college and can help fill void from losing Moncrief.

Max Tuerk-- C/Guard. He was highly rated out of the draft but coming of a injury.  Some had him higher than Ryan Kelly.  We need more line help and he might have more success at guard.

Isn't Bug Howard with the browns?.

11 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Isn't Bug Howard with the browns?.

I believe He got released today.

4 hours ago, optimusprimetime said:

I'm not sure how much he would fill the void from Moncrief. I don't believe Bug has played a regular season snap in his career. Wouldn't hurt to bring him back for the competition though. 

Dez Bryant. I think a 1 year prove it deal would be good. and he seems to want revenge against Dallas for releasing him and the Colts play them this year at home. Could have 2 1,000 yard receivers this year with him and Hilton. 

Dez has been stinking it up lately. Drama queen with fading talent. I’d pass. 

I might look at CJ Anderson at RB.  He was just released by Denver.  Good thunder to Mack.