Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Mcdaniels avoiding combine

TdungyW/12

7 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Why should he come here?  Belichick will be here and he is the one who does the drafting.

Hes gone in the past ..... I just thought it was cowardly. It gives the offensive coordinator a chance to sit in on the one on one interviews. Patriots aren’t even going to have media there either .... I just think it’s cowardly to do this and avoiding it all knowing they will be asked certain ?’s and you know Bill ain’t going to answer anything. 

11 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

Hes gone in the past ..... I just thought it was cowardly. It gives the offensive coordinator a chance to sit in on the one on one interviews. Patriots aren’t even going to have media there either .... I just think it’s cowardly to do this and avoiding it all knowing they will be asked certain ?’s and you know Bill ain’t going to answer anything. 

I don't think anyone cares. The only ones who would be interested are some media hacks looking for an angle. (and this forum)

Belichick more than likely is the one who told him not to come to avoid the circus.

21 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

It would be a distraction for the team, plus I wouldn't want to be him and come here and order food from a local establishment or something.

He was a jerk but what's done is done. 

13 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I don't think anyone cares. The only ones who would be interested are some media hacks looking for an angle. (and this forum)

Belichick more than likely is the one who told him not to come to avoid the circus.

Ok was just putting it up here for people to discuss .... and speak their mind. It just says a lot to me IMO. 

5 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

It would be a distraction for the team, plus I wouldn't want to be him and come here and order food from a local establishment or something.

He was a jerk but what's done is done. 

Josh: can I have a beer and an order of garlic fries ...

cashier: sure that’ll be 14.75 .... ( into the mic ) can I have an order of garlic fries for josh McDaniels 

josh: why’d you say my name 

lol just pictures the scene from super troopers! 

28 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

Josh: can I have a beer and an order of garlic fries ...

cashier: sure that’ll be 14.75 .... ( into the mic ) can I have an order of garlic fries for josh McDaniels, 

josh: why’d you say my name 

lol just pictures the scene from super troopers! 

I read an article that asked "What would happen if Josh stepped into St. Elmo's steakhouse"

Now I've never been to St. Elmo's because I'm just not that flush with cash and I'm 3 hours out from Indy anyways.  But that was a good question.

I wouldn't be surprised if they exercised the right to refuse service.  You can't do it for reasons of race, gender etc.  But you absolutely can do it because he tried to screw over your favorite football team. 

2 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

I read an article that asked "What would happen if Josh stepped into St. Elmo's steakhouse"

Now I've never been to St. Elmo's because I'm just not that flush with cash and I'm 3 hours out from Indy anyways.  But that was a good question.

I wouldn't be surprised if they exercised the right to refuse service.  You can't do it for reasons of race, gender etc.  But you absolutely can do it because he tried to screw over your favorite football team. 

I doubt the staff at St. Elmos would refuse service to a millionaire.   

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Correct^-  St. Elmo's is in the business to make money. I highly doubt they pay any attention as long as there is a credit card.

Lol they run the card and see that it’s josh and decline it. Make him wash dishes.

Honestly, I don’t think this is unusual for the Patriots. I don’t think they always send their coordinators to the combine. Belichick doesn’t have a lot of regard for the whole process and seems to get more out of going to pro days at various schools. Not trying to defend McDaniels here but I think this is only a story because of what happened with the Colts.