Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeney

csmopar

4 hours ago, rockywoj said:

I did not have the Colts DC specifically in mind.  It was a general statement that good coaches know how to effectively use role players.  If anything, It miiiiiiight be applicable to the fired a few years ago DC, but the fact they let Freeney go after one year in the Grigson / Pagano regime, we’ll never truly know. 

Also, in reply to my asking you to demonstrate specifically what it is that I said that might be misconstrued into thinking I “act like he’s an all-star or something”.

Yes, I think it was an attack, entirely unfounded in what you characterized my post as being.  And in your reply above, you are still insulting with the condescending emoji you use. I have reported your post, as I have no patience for unfounded baloney, like what you posted in reply.   If there is an ignore feature, I would use it on you.   

Bottom line, what you posted in reply to my comment about him still being an effective role player is purely either a lie or simply very telling in demonstrating a lack of reading comprehension.  Not to mention you seem to love to misread intent and in turn wrongfully put words into one’s mouth.  I will not repond to you any more on this topic.  And based on how you go off the rails in attack right away, I recommend you now ignore my posts as well.

I think you are overreacting.    Just a tad

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I think you are overreacting.    Just a tad

Probably so, but nevertheless, I have become too much of a curmudgeon to put up with such unfounded nonsense.

Sometimes his posts are good, but all too often I see nothing but unfounded provocation, from him.  Regardless, Nadine messaged to tell me how to put a person on ignore, so I will now no longer see any posts from crazycolt1.  My life is now better.