Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Former Colts Players We Miss Watching

Dark Superman

On 11/21/2017 at 11:06 PM, Dingus McGirt said:

Hank Baskett's Wife

Fixed it for ya:thmup:

But like many others, I became a fan in 2003. So my list is shallow compared to the vets.

I really miss. Marvin, Reggie, Brandon, and Dallas. Such a potent offense can't believe Tom Brady slowed them down all those years..

Also Marlin Jackson (probably my favorite play of all time came from this dude here) Never will forget the sheer joy of watching another man lay on the ground.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Fixed it for ya:thmup:

But like many others, I became a fan in 2003. So my list is shallow compared to the vets.

I really miss. Marvin, Reggie, Brandon, and Dallas. Such a potent offense can't believe Tom Brady slowed them down all those years..

Also Marlin Jackson (probably my favorite play of all time came from this dude here) Never will forget the sheer joy of watching another man lay on the ground.

Yep, 2003-2009 were the glory years = 3 AFC Title Games, 2 SB's and a SB win. 1995 and 2014 were the other seasons where we went to the AFC Title Game. 95 with Harbaugh and 2014 with Andrew.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep, 2003-2009 were the glory years = 3 AFC Title Games, 2 SB's and a SB win. 1995 and 2014 were the other seasons where we went to the AFC Title Game. 95 with Harbaugh and 2014 with Andrew.

So I guess you can say I hoped on the bandwagon lol. But I was a 13 year old boy watching Peyton convert 3rd down after 3rd down and thought it was incredible. Then when i chose him as my fantasy QB in 2004, that season only solidified that this was my favorite player on my favorite team.

I read about Harbaugh in 95 in my "100 Things a Colts fan should know book" LOL 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

So I guess you can say I hoped on the bandwagon lol. But I was a 13 year old boy watching Peyton convert 3rd down after 3rd down and thought it was incredible. Then when i chose him as my fantasy QB in 2004, that season only solidified that this was my favorite player on my favorite team.

Oh crap, I am out of LIKES. Hey a lot of people fell in love with the Colts when Peyton was here. How could they not, it was either us or the Patriots. Glad you chose us :thmup:. I still think with Andrew we can win a SB, we were just in the Final 4 2 years ago. Only time will tell my friend.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still think with Andrew we can win a SB, we were just in the Final 4 2 years ago. Only time will tell my friend.

Hey, this season has looked AWFUL. But really, we've been in position to win how many games? 8.. or 7 since Seattle blew us out of the water in the 4th. The team has looked a lot better this year than the last two years. We're just missing our BEST player.

We'll be okay in a couple years. The AFC isn't going anywhere. Eventually Tom and Ben will be gone. it's only been forever. I know, but we could easily be a future threat!

12 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Hey, this season has looked AWFUL. But really, we've been in position to win how many games? 8.. or 7 since Seattle blew us out of the water in the 4th. The team has looked a lot better this year than the last two years. We're just missing our BEST player.

We'll be okay in a couple years. The AFC isn't going anywhere. Eventually Tom and Ben will be gone. it's only been forever. I know, but we could easily be a future threat!

Yep. We have been in every game expect Rams and Seahawks. Just need Andrew to get healthy, another solid Draft, and new Coach. We could easily be 7-4 this season, I think with Andrew we are.

32 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Still upset about that Steeler loss with the lead and missed opportunities to put them away.