Interesting topic

CR91

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, King Colt said:

You have an avatar of an *.

Hey.  Guy.  That avatar took time.  He had to work the soil, plant the seed, pray for rain, tend the shoot, keep pests and predators away, be patient and wait until it was ripe.

Then, when nature had run its' course, and his patience paid off, he plucked that ripe image and turned it into that glorious avatar that you see in front of you today.

It's also exactly the image I want to see if the NFL devolves into Medieval Battles.  I want our leader charging into battle at the head of the charge with his face done-to-the-nines in battle face-paint.  @braveheartcolt for General of the Colts' Armies.  He's got my vote.

image.png.e4b4e8d203beb49d566301763e2394e1.png  FREEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!

I don't think we even have a chance at a #1 pick. Hard to get when your at least 8-8. 

I'm more apt to believe that he really did hurt his shoulder snowboarding. I'm just like most everyone on here. I read about the colts everyday/365. I didn't hear anything about a surgery till it had already been done. I don't feel it was a planed surgery on a multi million dollar player, I think it was more of an after the season , unexpected ohh sh!t surgery..  I feel he's healing and going to be just fine. so I guess bottom line, I think we have more of a shot at 8-8 then a number one pick, and really don't wanna talk or even think about Andrew not playing at all. 

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

Guys dont get the wrong idea here. Im not saying to trade luck. Im just playing devil's advocate. When healthy, luck is the best football player in the league skill wise.Any franchise will die to have him

I'm all for playing devils advocate, but just use a little bit of sense. Luck did sign the contract and that contract means the cards are no longer in his hands. The only card he has in his hand is the retirement card.

7 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

If Luck did indeed damage his shoulder snowboarding, I still blame the O-Line, Pagano, Grigson, and perhaps Blue. Scandalous if you ask me. Oh, sorry, and Jimmy I.

I don't know, did you see who his snowboarding instructor was?  That guy is pretty shady.

image.thumb.png.178c52e12cb86f68567c0a7b4efc155a.png

"Yes Andrew, you are ready for the double-diamond-death-skull-n-crossbones-super-expert-slope.  Good Luck, and remember to lead with your shoulder when you run into something to stop yourself, no not that shoulder, your RIGHT shoulder...  :76evil:"

16 hours ago, CR91 said:

not saying I want to trade luck, but sam is the closest thing we'll ever get to luck. Id rather keep luck, but keep in mind he holds all the cards. If luck feels the organization is not getting him the help he wants, he could orchestra a trade and force the colts hands

Exactly how can he force a trade? That statement is based on what? Can you name one franchise player that was unhappy with the direction of his team was headed that forced a trade? This is complete nonsense.

Luck has said through his agent this is nonsense but here we are with post like this. Luck made his decision when he signed his contract. The NFL is set up so franchises can keep their star players. Had he not signed we could have franchised tagged him for 3 seasons.