Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marlon Mack

TKnight24

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:52 PM, a06cc said:

Pope or Ferguson. I’d be fine with that. Take the emotions out of it. If Mack plays with the first team wk3 against the stealers. Mack does well during that game. You have to take it into consideration. I thought in 2012 we’d still draft Luck and keep Manning. Well never happened that way. It’s a business. 

The colts didn't know he was going to be able to still play let alone at the level that he did so I don't blame them for cutting him we had to pay out 28 million dollars to the man we didn't know was going to be able to play again if we did that.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

The colts didn't know he was going to be able to still play let alone at the level that he did so I don't blame them for cutting him we had to pay out 28 million dollars to the man we didn't know was going to be able to play again if we did that.

Exactly. Peyton had already collected millions without taking a snap.

Did Peyton sign a huge contract before or after knowing his medical condition?

The reason I ask this is I had the same problems with the cervical spine and there was plenty of signs there was a problem long before the surgery was needed and ultimately done. (two times)

3 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Addai, Faulk, Charles...not bad company to be compared to.  :^)

Yea there was an article on the chiefs site that said they were highly interested in mack before the draft because they thought he looked like charles and yet they went with kareem hunt instead

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

The reason I ask this is I had the same problems with the cervical spine and there was plenty of signs there was a problem long before the surgery was needed and ultimately done. (two times)

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

He signed it march2011 and that was before it had been determined he needed spinal fusion surgery.

I'm really hoping Mack takes over the primary backup spot and the team gives up on Turbin. I respect his 8 touchdowns last year but you can give the ball to Gore and he is more than capable to punch it into the endzone. It was just a matter of Redzone carries. Mack brings a style of running that this team hasn't had in a while and surely didn't have last year. Gore and Turbin are cut from the same clothe, they don't compliment each other like Mack and Gore would.