Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predicting the Colts 2017 NFL Draft

17 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I thought of John Johnson in the 5th, but didn't want to go overboard with 3 secondary picks. Getting an O-Lineman seemed better. We might get a TE, it's just hard to fill so many needs with 7 spots and I thought the CB position needed two players.

I would take out Vanderdoes at DT since Indy is decently deep there now and the OL pick and substitute with John Johnson and Hodges. Indy has young pieces at OL already just need them to develop. If anything I'd rather Ballard add a veteran for more competition on the OL since there's already so much youth. 

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

I would take out Vanderdoes at DT since Indy is decently deep there now and the OL pick and substitute with John Johnson and Hodges. Indy has young pieces at OL already just need them to develop. If anything I'd rather Ballard add a veteran for more competition on the OL since there's already so much youth. 

Remember, this was what I thought Ballard would do and what I thought we'd get in the upcoming days. Ballard has stressed "improving the trenches", so these picks made sense. I could easily be wrong though, and your idea makes good sense.