Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cab driver video discussing QBs unaware that it was John Elway in the backseat

chad72

23 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great stuff! Imagine if you were a driving a cab and Tom Brady was in the back seat and you didn't know it. You were going on and on about what a cheater he is and how isn't near the QB that Peyton Manning was haha. That would be so priceless.

I'd drive him to an abandoned road, Brady would look confused where we're going, I'd turn around and:

OddJob_-_Goldfinger_(1964).jpg

On January 27, 2017 at 11:54 PM, AZColt11 said:

That link was bad.  Here's another one, funny video though.

Bah! Ha! Ha! This video is so hilarious man. "Would you know John Elway if you saw him?" "Oh yeah. yeah." 

"Turn around." And then he asks for a picture. I'm just glad I hadn't swallowed pop before watching this clip. 

Bonus points for AZC11 for posting this. I love when ordinary folks are so sure they know somebody & they have no idea. Dropping the boom like that is the best! I can't stop laughing. :lol:

On 2/3/2017 at 8:20 PM, southwest1 said:

Bah! Ha! Ha! This video is so hilarious man. "Would you know John Elway if you saw him?" "Oh yeah. yeah." 

"Turn around." And then he asks for a picture. I'm just glad I hadn't swallowed pop before watching this clip. 

Bonus points for AZC11 for posting this. I love when ordinary folks are so sure they know somebody & they have no idea. Dropping the boom like that is the best! I can't stop laughing. :lol:

Oh no, no credit for me!  Chad72 posted it first, I just couldn't get the link to work so I looked for another one.  I wouldn't have even known about it if not for Chad72.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:26 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great stuff! Imagine if you were a driving a cab and Tom Brady was in the back seat and you didn't know it. You were going on and on about what a cheater he is and how isn't near the QB that Peyton Manning was haha. That would be so priceless.

that's pure gold right there lmao