Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Has anyone on on here sold their Colts season tickets rights through the website?

ar1888

14 hours ago, ar1888 said:

If so I have a few questions I was unable to find through the FAQ center on the board.  If I sell the rights, do I still get to keep the tickets for the rest of this season, and any playoff tickets I have purchased?

I cant answer that for you, but I would think you would get to keep this seasons tickets no? I suppose it depends. Do you get the tickets in the mail all at once? Or do they send them per game? If you have the tickets already I would assume you keep them. As for playoff tickets, don't you only receive them for home games? In which case the colts will have none of they make the playoffs 

I don't know what season ticket rights you are talking about. The Colts don't have PSLs. When I had season tickets in 2013 & 2014 I only paid for the tickets and got them all at once in August in a packet. Playoff tickets were bought in December for 2 games and if the Colts didn't host any games or just one the money was put towards the next year's season tickets. When I decided I didn't want season tickets in 2015 the Colts refunded the left over playoff ticket money. I still have my season ticket holder account and can buy season tickets next year if I want. I do lose my place in line so I have to wait till after everyone else rebuys their season tickets then I can buy any that are left.

18 hours ago, ar1888 said:

If so I have a few questions I was unable to find through the FAQ center on the board.  If I sell the rights, do I still get to keep the tickets for the rest of this season, and any playoff tickets I have purchased?

• topic views 0

IDK anything about selling rights.

But you should direct your questions to the colts ticket office.

It's true that we don't allow buying, selling, trading, or promoting anything there

You are selling next years rights not this seasons tickets so yes you keep your tickets for the rest of this season,  Transfer takes place at the end of this month and the new STH will get an account set up then.  I have sold 4 of our 8 so far.  FWIW I don't use the Colts site because they charge too much in commissions

6 hours ago, Timo1 said:

I don't know what season ticket rights you are talking about. The Colts don't have PSLs. When I had season tickets in 2013 & 2014 I only paid for the tickets and got them all at once in August in a packet. Playoff tickets were bought in December for 2 games and if the Colts didn't host any games or just one the money was put towards the next year's season tickets. When I decided I didn't want season tickets in 2015 the Colts refunded the left over playoff ticket money. I still have my season ticket holder account and can buy season tickets next year if I want. I do lose my place in line so I have to wait till after everyone else rebuys their season tickets then I can buy any that are left.

True there are no PSL's for Colts tickets but you can certainly sell your ticket rights.To be able to avoid waiting in line you can buy the rights.  I have done it many times.   Of course if you want you can just let the tickets lapse but why not make a few dollars?

40 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

You are selling next years rights not this seasons tickets so yes you keep your tickets for the rest of this season,  Transfer takes place at the end of this month and the new STH will get an account set up then.  I have sold 4 of our 8 so far.  FWIW I don't use the Colts site because they charge too much in commissions

Thank you. That's what I needed to know.