Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Make some predictions for this coming season

RockThatBlue

5 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Well I was simply pointing it out since you all do the same thing to me even when I had done something right so I will do the same to you. Also I don't see anywhere on here that if you just have an opinion on what somebody posted when there was a clear error that your not allowed to comment. So with that being said you want a prediction fine I think Luck and the offense return to form and the colts return to the playoffs or they just barely miss it. It just depends on how the other teams fare now. I'm going to add something else if he said there were a few more touchdowns spread to backups then list them next time and quit throwing me in the outrage blender for speaking up and saying there was a mistake.

I don't know if you meant to quote me or not my comment about making a prediction was not directed at you, that is why I didn't quote you when I posted it.

As far as the outrage blender I did nothing of the sort... I"m not sure if I even know what an outrage blender is.

The only time I quoted you was regarding your comment about Bortles having 2 1000 yard receivers.

Colts win the AFC South.  We are eliminated in AFC Championship Game.

Luck throws for 4,000+ yards and 40+TDs.

Dorsett significantly contributes to the offense and we have 3 WRs (TY, Moncrief, Dorsett) with 50+receptions.

Art Jones stays healthy, and our run D greatly improves.

Vontae is back to his pro-bowl self.

Geathers shines at SS.

LeRaven Clark works his way into the starting line-up by week 9.

Gore has >1,000 rushing yards.

The following players make the probowl: Andrew Luck, TY Hilton, Frank Gore, Dwayne Allen, Ryan Kelly, Kendall Langford, D'Qwell Jackson, Robert Mathis, Vontae Davis, Mike Adams, Adam Vinatieri, and Pat McAffee.

16 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I don't know if you meant to quote me or not my comment about making a prediction was not directed at you, that is why I didn't quote you when I posted it.

As far as the outrage blender I did nothing of the sort... I"m not sure if I even know what an outrage blender is.

The only time I quoted you was regarding your comment about Bortles having 2 1000 yard receivers.

Oh my bad it looked like my post my mistake disregard that then.