Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Oakland (-3) @ Bears (10-4-15)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST upper 50s and windy in Chicago

CBS with Greg Gumbel and Trent Green ... over-under 44.5

First time in years Oakland has been favored on the road

Former Denver coach John Fox vs former Denver defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio

Oakland WR....Amari Cooper..20 catches, 290 yards..

Latavius Murray.....52 rushes..248 yards..

QB Derek Carr....57 of 90, 726 yards...5 TDs, 1 INT..

Oakland D had 5 sacks last week..

Bears Jay Cutler is questionable (but not 'out')and Jimmy Claussen is 23 of 40, for 184 yards..

Alshon Jefferey is still out...as is he RT Bushrod...

Matt Forte has 59 rushes for 279 yards..TE Martellus Bennett....13 catches for 118

...Bears (0-3) traded LB Jon Bostick and ED Jared Allen this week so they know 2015 is in the toilet

Bears play on the road at KC and Detroit so 0-5 is that dark cloud on the horizon..

Raiders lead he NFL in penalties with 33 in 3 games

Should be very entertaining and very bad...Fun to watch unless you actually care about either team..

over-under is shaky because Bears were shut out last week but Raiders have allowed almost 1,250 yards in 3 games...

I like the Bears getting 3 points...but its the Bears..so Id sit this one out

NFL Net says: Jay will play...

Cutler hits..Claussen sits in Chicago

You're a Bears fan. Do you miss Marshall? I don't like to sign other teams' players; I believe in the Ted Thompson approach to building a team, which values continuity. However, I like Marshall. I would like to have had him on the Vikings. He is a leader on that Jets team and he does everything necessary to make the team win. Last week he tried doing too much but it was a mistake. He is well respected on the team.

You're a Bears fan. Do you miss Marshall? I don't like to sign other teams' players; I believe in the Ted Thompson approach to building a team, which values continuity. However, I like Marshall. I would like to have had him on the Vikings. He is a leader on that Jets team and he does everything necessary to make the team win. Last week he tried doing too much but it was a mistake. He is well respected on the team.

No..I think Marshall was a tough guy for other players to live with in the locker room...from what I understand.\

Plus...he is and egomaniac who is productive until you really need him and then he's less productive.

He's perfect for the 'Big Apple'...He would be very difficult for Bridgewater to team with long term and he'd have a problem with your coach, I believe

No..I think Marshall was a tough guy for other players to live with in the locker room...from what I understand.\

Plus...he is and egomaniac who is productive until you really need him and then he's less productive.

He's perfect for the 'Big Apple'...He would be very difficult for Bridgewater to team with long term and he'd have a problem with your coach, I believe

I don't think Teddy would have had a problem with Marshall. But yes, I could see Zimmer having a problem with him.