Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need 15 points to win. Wayne or Maclin tonight?

Kyle

Ok, been trying to rationalize this.  Maclin is the clear #1 for the Eagles and is their deep threat, but will be covered by Vontae Davis.  Wayne will probably get more targets but I feel like TY is our deep threat and Allen and Nicks are getting first look in the red zone.  

So what you think?  Wayne or Maclin more likely to get 100 yards and a TD?

oh boy well the eagles secondary isnt anything special, but wayne isnt a sure thing to score a td. luck has only thrown 7 tds to wayne in the last 25 games they've played together. maclin would depend on whos covering him. if its toler that you got a 30% chance id say of a td. if its davis more like 10%

ooooh.... ouch....  that 7 TDs in 25 games stat makes me want to go Maclin.  Don't get me wrong, I think the Colts will win, but I foresee Maclin getting that one deep ball on us for a TD.  My heart is telling me to play Wayne but my mind says Maclin.

ooooh.... ouch....  that 7 TDs in 25 games stat makes me want to go Maclin.  Don't get me wrong, I think the Colts will win, but I foresee Maclin getting that one deep ball on us for a TD.  My heart is telling me to play Wayne but my mind says Maclin.

dont you hate when your heart and mind differ haha