Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Keep Gettin' Better.....

sfergson727

If I hear another Colt player or coach make that blanket statement....I am going to puke. Keep gettin' better? YA THINK?!? I hate to break it to ya mister Colt, but you guys are getting worse, not better.

How about some reflective insight? How about admitting, yeah, we really @#!$@ the pooch on that one? Instead we get these lame, no meaning statements like we need to get better. We need to improve six inches at a time. We need to (fill in the blank)...

Man, as a fan, this season is getting tougher and tougher......good luck to us all, we are going to need it. We need to get better.

Either that or have a whole media fiasco on our hands. They say what they are supposed to say in order to stay out of the headlines. I didn't think people even really listened to what they said because of that. Guess i was wrong. No need banging your head against the wall with this one...just stop listening.

Well, I don't think we're getting better. I think we've reached our peak. The running game is okay. Painter is not gonna get much better, the defense has potential, but it's probably not going to live up to it. However, we're not getting better, but the team that we have right now can beat a couple of teams in the NFL.

This is a bad team that consistently is finding ways to lose hard fought close ball games. Sure they are playing tight contests but you don't get any credit for that in the national football league. We are 0-6 and we are "what our record says that we are" to quote Bill Parcells. With tough teams looming on the horizon the prospects of the Colts wrangling that first overall pick are improving by the week. And we all know what that means...the one who's name can no longer be spoken here. lol

Edited by Coltsman1788