Pagano writes open letter thanking Indianapolis....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 NewColtsFan

• 13377 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

....  was this posted somewhere and I somehow missed it?    if so, apologies.....

Otherwise,  Pagano wrote a letter to the great people of Indianapolis to say thanks for everything on behalf of he and his family.

It was published in today's (Saturday) Indy Star.

Classy guy....

So glad he did this....   this is the way things are done right.    So glad he's our coach...     :thmup:

IND_The Catch_728x90

#2 ConBro

• 1137 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Absolutely! I saw the article and read the letter on nfl.com earlier. Very classy!

:blueshoe: 2013 AFC South Champions :blueshoe:

#3 PrincetonTiger

• Memb ns
  • 22802 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

a very nice read

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

#4 GoColts8818

• 15874 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

The more you hear from Pagano it's easy to see why Irsay and Grigson felt like he was the right guy for the job.  Pagano is a great man.

Give me two claps and a Ric Flair!

#5 Big Red

Big Red
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Classy fella that Chuck Pagano.  Mr. Irsay should be proud.  Indiana should be proud.

#6 TrueBlueHorseshoe

• 88 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

He has got to be one of the greatest speakers in NFL history.  Inspiring as hell.  Go get 'em coach!

#7 Coltsman1788

• 3722 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

No Chuck...thank YOU!

Guys like Dungy and Pagano just exude class and make me feel proud to be a Colts fan.

"This trophy has alot of glory but we're going to give the glory to God" - Jim Irsay (Super Bowl XLI)

1958, 1959 World Champions; 1970, 2006 Super Bowl Champions - Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts (Est. 1953)

The Indianapolis Colts are accepting deposits for the Club Seat and Season Ticket Waiting Lists.
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Nov

Still sitting on my high horse for loving Thomas Rawls before the draft. I'll eat some for being so high on Shane Ray, but he's still got some time to turn it around.

• Photo
      24 Nov

Plans for Thanksgiving? Going to my brother and his family's for Thanksgiving supper! Would love to hear your plans!

Show comments (7)
View All Updates