Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dear Santa - Bring my Colts team ?

Coltscodeblue

Dear Santa,

I want a belated gifts after the draft of FA OT Jake Long who would be playing opposite of Costanzo and the Colts trade up to get OG Jonathan Cooper in the draft and then get FA OG Andy Levitre, and get a couple undrafted centers and keep Statele as well just in case and also I want Safety Jairus Byrd and with the 3rd and 4th pick try and get a new DE/OLB if Freeney doesn't want to go to 4 mil a year, just tell him flat out this is what we offer right before the draft and get a signature and if not then say we are VERY gratefull for you playing for the Colts and wish you much more success and then draft best DE/OLB with 3rd pick and the next pick find a stud WR or a FS and the Colts will be ready to dominate the AFC for the next 5 to 6 years with 3 or 4 SB, and even longer and more SB if Grigson can replace old or injured players with the same caliber and the before mentioned players/FA I want for the Colts will not win a SB with the teams they are on and that's is the truth...

Go Colts...

Well since this is a wish list why not trade up for Warmack. If this were to all play out though then we would be talking about Indy as legitimate SB contenders.

Side note: if we could somehow manage a trade to acquire another 1st round pick next year from a team that is going to be picking in the top 3 of the draft, then we could get Jadeveon Clowney next year.

I could have wished for the extreme, but I based my wishes with a little bit of reality closer to a possible outcome, getting #6th ranked player is not possible since the Colts have a winning season and maybe a playoff spot and that will be a in the 20's pick and I can't think of a current player tradeable and then also giving a team the Colts 1st round mid to low 20's pick to get theirs in the middle top 10 pick, getting Cooper is a tiny bit extreme in the teens and possible reaching and getting back a second round pick is not possible, same reason because Colts don't have a player worth trading because most of the current roster is needed, And or to get a 2nd round pick back or the Colts would have traded that player to get Davis or another corner instead of giving up a 2nd round pick. I think the Colts are stuck where they are in the draft order, but the other linemen are very possible in FA and the mid 20's 1st round there are a couple o-line guys in the draft. If Cooper doesn't fall to us then there is E.Fisher OT could be a OG, or B.Jones OG from Alabama, I can't wait for the off season and wish I could talk to Grigson :}

Dear Santa,

I want a belated gifts after the draft of FA OT Jake Long who would be playing opposite of Costanzo and the Colts trade up to get OG Jonathan Cooper in the draft and then get FA OG Andy Levitre, and get a couple undrafted centers and keep Statele as well just in case and also I want Safety Jairus Byrd and with the 3rd and 4th pick try and get a new DE/OLB if Freeney doesn't want to go to 4 mil a year, just tell him flat out this is what we offer right before the draft and get a signature and if not then say we are VERY gratefull for you playing for the Colts and wish you much more success and then draft best DE/OLB with 3rd pick and the next pick find a stud WR or a FS and the Colts will be ready to dominate the AFC for the next 5 to 6 years with 3 or 4 SB, and even longer and more SB if Grigson can replace old or injured players with the same caliber and the before mentioned players/FA I want for the Colts will not win a SB with the teams they are on and that's is the truth...

Go Colts...

And a new pair of socks would be nice too.