•  

Photo

UK fans couldn't watch it, can anyone help me out?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

Can anyone help me out with the good points and bad points of the game? UK fans were blacked out and won't be able to watch the game for 6 days!

Thank you.
Twitter: @AidenRudd

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2527 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

Can anyone help me out with the good points and bad points of the game? UK fans were blacked out and won't be able to watch the game for 6 days!

Thank you.

Good points: Q1 Luck made a couple of nice and fast drive with a rushed (Ballard) and a passed TD (Hilton).
Bad points: our receivers were covered too well, and Luck didn't get a decent protection. He was constantly under pressure, he made some accurate throws with a Pats LB hanging on his back. He also made some bad throws...2 of them were pick6...I think our blocking was terrible, CB with picked passes could march through our O-line to the endzone. Hilton and Ballard dropped some passes, again.
D was porous. They couldn't rush Brady at all, made only 1 3rd and out, and there was also a good stop, that forced NE to field goal.
In the Q4 Colts were falling apart, and couldn't show up significant resistance.

In a summary: we've started strong, but presented to NE at least 21 points, and that killed us. A pick6 and punt-return TD within a minute right at the start of Q2 were too much and the team collapsed.

COLTSTRONG

#3 Gavin

Gavin
  • 16351 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

Luck had 4 turnovers, 3 interceptions, one fumble, 2 of his 3 interceptions were ran back for touchdowns, we could run the ball today, we ran it for 119 yards we just didnt do it enough, Hilton had two touchdown catches and 100 yards on the day, Darius Butler forced a fumble, unfortunately other then that our secondary was not existant

#4 ell_chrisso

ell_chrisso
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

UK fans were blacked out? My sky Sports worked perfectly good? Unless your a NFL pass subscriber.

#5 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

I don't have sky sports, I'm a gamepass subscriber.
Twitter: @AidenRudd

#6 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • 3358 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

Thank you.

Same problem, oh well, so far the two blackouts have been blowouts on the road, there's a trend developing here!

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Apr
    sb41champs

Make a Point to Do Something This Week to Be a Better Steward of the Earth the Good Lord Blessed Us With !!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates