Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UKColt13

UK fans couldn't watch it, can anyone help me out?

6 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me out with the good points and bad points of the game? UK fans were blacked out and won't be able to watch the game for 6 days!

Thank you.

Can anyone help me out with the good points and bad points of the game? UK fans were blacked out and won't be able to watch the game for 6 days!

Thank you.

Good points: Q1 Luck made a couple of nice and fast drive with a rushed (Ballard) and a passed TD (Hilton).

Bad points: our receivers were covered too well, and Luck didn't get a decent protection. He was constantly under pressure, he made some accurate throws with a Pats LB hanging on his back. He also made some bad throws...2 of them were pick6...I think our blocking was terrible, CB with picked passes could march through our O-line to the endzone. Hilton and Ballard dropped some passes, again.

D was porous. They couldn't rush Brady at all, made only 1 3rd and out, and there was also a good stop, that forced NE to field goal.

In the Q4 Colts were falling apart, and couldn't show up significant resistance.

In a summary: we've started strong, but presented to NE at least 21 points, and that killed us. A pick6 and punt-return TD within a minute right at the start of Q2 were too much and the team collapsed.

Luck had 4 turnovers, 3 interceptions, one fumble, 2 of his 3 interceptions were ran back for touchdowns, we could run the ball today, we ran it for 119 yards we just didnt do it enough, Hilton had two touchdown catches and 100 yards on the day, Darius Butler forced a fumble, unfortunately other then that our secondary was not existant

Thank you.

Same problem, oh well, so far the two blackouts have been blowouts on the road, there's a trend developing here!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• @twfish and the New York Giants have 2 hours on the clock beginning now!
    •   Heading into our second full day, here's where we stand!!   >> There are no trades allowed. You don't have to explain your picks but if you wish to, you may do so. >> There will be a minimum of 8 picks in a day thus allowing each GM a window of 2 hours to get their pick in to the commish ( @chad72 ). There is no maximum if GMs send their picks ahead of time to me or if they are glued to the thread for the draft.     Round 1   Cleveland (1-15) - Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A & M San Francisco (2-14) - Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina Chicago (3-13) - Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama Jacksonville (3-13) - Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State Tennessee - from Los Angeles (4-12) - Malik Hooker, FS, Ohio State New York Jets (5-11) - Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama San Diego (5-11) - Jamal Adams, SS, LSU Carolina (6-10) - Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State Cincinnati (6-9-1) - Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee Buffalo (7-9) - Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan New Orleans (7-9) - Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford Cleveland - from Philadelphia (7-9) - DeShaun Watson, QB, Clemson Arizona (7-8-1) - Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan Indianapolis (8-8) - Sidney Jones, CB, Washington Philadelphia - from Minnesota (8-8) - Mike Williams, WR, South Carolina Baltimore (8-8) - Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU Washington (8-7-1) - Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State Tennessee (9-7) - Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama Tampa Bay (9-7) - Obi Melifonwu, SS, UConn Denver (9-7) - OJ Howard, TE, Alabama  Detroit* (9-7) - Tim Williams OLB Alabama  Miami* (10-6) - Jabrill Peppers, SS, Michigan New York Giants* (11-5) Oakland* (12-4) Houston* (9-7) Seattle* (10-5-1) Kansas City* (12-4) Dallas* (13-3) Green Bay* (10-6) Pittsburgh* (11-5) Atlanta* (11-5) New England* (14-2)   Updated List of GMs:   Cleveland - MTC San Francisco - CantBeStopped Chicago - Superman Jacksonville - LJPalmBeacher LA Rams - The Brazilian Ninja New York Jets - Track Guy LA Chargers - NorthernBlue Carolina - danlhart87 Cincinnati - CheezyColt Buffalo - tweezy32 New Orleans - SaturdayAllDay Minnesota - NFLFan Arizona - Clem-Dog Indianapolis - BPRoland85 Philadelphia - PrincetonTiger Baltimore - MarquisJ Washington - 21IsSuperman Tennessee - bananabucket Tampa Bay - WarGhost21 Denver - stitches Detroit - SolomonThomasFanAccount Miami - jvan1973 New York Giants - twfish Oakland - OffensivelyPC Houston - indyagent17 Seattle - RockThatBlue Kansas City - The Peytonator Dallas - Defjamz26 Green Bay - Traines Pittsburgh - funktacious2 Atlanta - footballax31 New England - chad72
    • Whos doing the projecting? Walter Football?
    • Smoot looks like a 3rd or 4th rounder to me when I watch too. He doesnt even get to the QB all that much. His team mate Carol Phillips gets there more.
    • Says who? Hes listed on the CBS Sports website as a 3-4 round prospect. His numbers really aren't all that jaw dropping.
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.