Photo

Colts @ Jaguars Thursday Night Football Game Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
606 replies to this topic

#601 Gandalf

Gandalf
  • Member nst
  • 4686 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

The crowd in Jacksonville is in fine form for the post game chat.

I have decided to leave the forum to focus on spending more time with my family, and working other projects. No longer am I interested in sitting around while discussing the in and outs of games, or debating other trivial things... but simply being able to live life to the fullest while enjoying all that I love. Salutations.  

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#602 Junior

Junior
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Feels good to be 6-3!!!

#603 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 14049 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

All game I was wondering what happened to Blackmon. I thought he had left the game with an injury or something, I barely heard his name at all. 3 receptions for 25 yards for the highest selected receiver in the draft against a depleted secondary. Nice
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#604 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17364 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

Im glad we saw a Corner that was aggressive tonight, dont know how many times I said it or will say it going forward but Powers is a Cover 2 come up and make the tackle type of Corner who doesn't take very many risks, I can live with a Corner getting beat if he takes risks, it beats a slow methodical drive where a receiver makes catch after catch which leads to a slow death

#605 Gandalf

Gandalf
  • Member nst
  • 4686 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

All game I was wondering what happened to Blackmon. I thought he had left the game with an injury or something, I barely heard his name at all. 3 receptions for 25 yards for the highest selected receiver in the draft against a depleted secondary. Nice

Well, when you have a quarterback like Gabbert and a Running back like Jones-Drew running it as much as he does... there is a good chance the numbers won't be that big. At least not this year.

I have decided to leave the forum to focus on spending more time with my family, and working other projects. No longer am I interested in sitting around while discussing the in and outs of games, or debating other trivial things... but simply being able to live life to the fullest while enjoying all that I love. Salutations.  

#606 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 14049 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Well, when you have a quarterback like Gabbert and a Running back like Jones-Drew running it as much as he does... there is a good chance the numbers won't be that big. At least not this year.

Yeah, true.

Thanks for coming out to the forum tonight, folks. Nothing like watching a prime time Colts game with the friends on the forum! Have a great Friday and a great weekend, everyone!
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#607 LucasOilStadium

LucasOilStadium
  • 479 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

And the Colts have more than a week to rest between games GO COLTS!!!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Aug
    Jay Kirk

Would like to say congrats to my Brother BrentMc11 on his 10,000 th like !!!

Show comments (3)
View All Updates