Photo

Colts @ Jaguars Thursday Night Football Game Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
606 replies to this topic

#601 Poster X

Poster X
  • Banned
  • 5099 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

The crowd in Jacksonville is in fine form for the post game chat.

Behold the power of the Butter Butler.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#602 Junior

Junior
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Feels good to be 6-3!!!

#603 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 16278 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

All game I was wondering what happened to Blackmon. I thought he had left the game with an injury or something, I barely heard his name at all. 3 receptions for 25 yards for the highest selected receiver in the draft against a depleted secondary. Nice
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#604 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18882 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

Im glad we saw a Corner that was aggressive tonight, dont know how many times I said it or will say it going forward but Powers is a Cover 2 come up and make the tackle type of Corner who doesn't take very many risks, I can live with a Corner getting beat if he takes risks, it beats a slow methodical drive where a receiver makes catch after catch which leads to a slow death

#605 Poster X

Poster X
  • Banned
  • 5099 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

All game I was wondering what happened to Blackmon. I thought he had left the game with an injury or something, I barely heard his name at all. 3 receptions for 25 yards for the highest selected receiver in the draft against a depleted secondary. Nice

Well, when you have a quarterback like Gabbert and a Running back like Jones-Drew running it as much as he does... there is a good chance the numbers won't be that big. At least not this year.

Behold the power of the Butter Butler.

#606 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 16278 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Well, when you have a quarterback like Gabbert and a Running back like Jones-Drew running it as much as he does... there is a good chance the numbers won't be that big. At least not this year.

Yeah, true.

Thanks for coming out to the forum tonight, folks. Nothing like watching a prime time Colts game with the friends on the forum! Have a great Friday and a great weekend, everyone!
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#607 LucasOilStadium

LucasOilStadium
  • 617 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

And the Colts have more than a week to rest between games GO COLTS!!!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      17 Dec
    mo0nlighting

Saw "The Lion King" last night on stage. Even though I knew what to kind of expect, the show was still amazing, and the intro is worth the price of admission alone!

View All Updates