We just had our draft, here is my team:

QB (2 starters per week) - Rivers, Manning

WR (3) - Wayne, Vincent Jackson, Manningham

RB (2) - Turner, Jamaal Charles

TE (1) - Finley

K (1) - Vinny

Def (1) - Packers

Bench (4) - Steven Jackson, Percy Harvin, Sam Bradford and Marcedes Lewis

We can have 14 guys on our team, 10 of which start each week. It's a head to head league

I like the guys I have, I just have 2 issues. The first is that I'm just iffy on taking 2 QB-WR combos from the same team. I don't know if I should trade Jackson or Wayne or not. The second is that I really want to pick up Collie, he went undrafted. He was the top WR before he got injured, but I don't want to have 2 Indy WRs on my team. I'm not sure if I should trade Wayne and pick up Collie...what do you guys think?

Is it safe to go for Collie when he hasn't practiced or played very much in the preseason?

in all honestly. i dont trust a single colts player. usually i draft colts in fantasy draft. this year i avoided. i didnt even want wayne which is why i shipped him as soon as i could because even if peyton plays theres gonna be rust. the offense wont be in sync and its a completely different o-line.

in all honestly. i dont trust a single colts player. usually i draft colts in fantasy draft. this year i avoided. i didnt even want wayne which is why i shipped him as soon as i could because even if peyton plays theres gonna be rust. the offense wont be in sync and its a completely different o-line.

Wayne will still have a strong season. We saw how he made Painter look decent in the preseason. A rusty Peyton is much better than a practiced Painter

Wayne will still have a strong season. We saw how he made Painter look decent in the preseason. A rusty Peyton is much better than a practiced Painter

i didnt watch the game where wayne had that long td, but was that wayne faking out the corner or just a busted coverage scheme?

i didnt watch the game where wayne had that long td, but was that wayne faking out the corner or just a busted coverage scheme?

He still made a few nice catches other than that TD grab. Wayne is always good for about 1000 yards and 100 receptions. Collie was leading the league in nearly every WR stat until he got hurt. Is it worth it to pick up Collie? He hasn't played much...

• 2 weeks later...

Do u mean Eli Manning?

Keeping Wayne should be fine because he is the only target. Since we no longer can spread the ball Wayne's productivity tends to be more consistent considering how many times he is targeted.

Forget about the other Colts WRs since they will not be involved until later half of the season (if Collins can catch up) and nobody will ever look at them now which wont get you any problem taking them in the future.

Also try to drop Vanny and get some other kickers. I just added Macafee to one of my teams where punting is counted.