Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where were you?

StewieG

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 19, 2012 - not family friendly
Hidden by Nadine, August 19, 2012 - not family friendly

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was cutting up this guys body and had just managed to get the head off so I could wrap it in a garbage bag and ESPN was on in the background airing the press conference. I saw Manning and Irsay standing up there looking all morose and upset. I tried to pick up the remote but my hands were totally covered in blood from that guy I was cutting up and I totally dropped the remote like LOL which caused me to drop the guys head and it rolled down the stairs LOL my dog chased it down and started eating the eyes which is gross LOL now I gotta follow my dog around for like a week to make sure it doesn't poop out an eyeball in my front yard cuz LOL that wouldn't be funny if a neighbor found that eyeball and made the connection between the strange smell and the faint screams of terror coming from my home and called the police on me because I would go to jail for several hundred months ......anyway that's where I was when I found out.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 19, 2012 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, August 19, 2012 - quoted removed post

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was cutting up this guys body and had just managed to get the head off so I could wrap it in a garbage bag and ESPN was on in the background airing the press conference. I saw Manning and Irsay standing up there looking all morose and upset. I tried to pick up the remote but my hands were totally covered in blood from that guy I was cutting up and I totally dropped the remote like LOL which caused me to drop the guys head and it rolled down the stairs LOL my dog chased it down and started eating the eyes which is gross LOL now I gotta follow my dog around for like a week to make sure it doesn't poop out an eyeball in my front yard cuz LOL that wouldn't be funny if a neighbor found that eyeball and made the connection between the strange smell and the faint screams of terror coming from my home and called the police on me because I would go to jail for several hundred months ......anyway that's where I was when I found out.

Seems legit.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 19, 2012 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, August 19, 2012 - inappropriate

you're banned :)

But I'm just starting to have fun. I read the rules thoroughly and nowhere did I read anything about murder being against forum rules.

But I'm just starting to have fun. I read the rules thoroughly and nowhere did I read anything about murder being against forum rules.

It's not, as long as you don't explicitly say you want to murder a member of this forum. Or their pet.

It's not, as long as you don't explicitly say you want to murder a member of this forum. Or their pet.

What if the pet is one of those little dogs that bark like they the shizzle when you can put them in a shoe??? Im all for killing those little Fellers

I've removed several posts from this thread.

By way of reminder to those whose posts were removed, this is a family friendly site. Please adjust your posting accordingly.

Do not discuss or imply illegal activity, it's not allowed, it is not funny