Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kevin Thomas traded?

OllyDawes

Your racial ignorance is catching up on you. Respond to the topic rather than chuck out insults please.

Will do! :thmup:

I suggest you stick to your own "words of wisdom." As it seem this is about a CB, not a QB. Easy mistake though. Different locations have different pronunciations.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do! :thmup:

I suggest you stick to your own "words of wisdom." As it seem this is about a CB, not a QB. Easy mistake though. Different locations have different pronunciations.

I repeat, if Luck turns out to be a star, are you going to hate yourself? Or will you find someone from another country to insult?

I repeat, if Luck turns out to be a star, are you going to hate yourself? Or will you find someone from another country to insult?

Why would I hate myself? We'll have a good QB.

I think I might just replace my morning tea with the witty comments braveheartcolt. I get more of a dosage from you.

There is nothing to defend here. There are tons of Luck fans on this forum, but FX hates them all. Unbelieveable. More tears from the Peyton gang. Incredible.

I repeat, YOU are the only one making this about Peyton. There are tons of luck fans on this forum. some are :edit: and some aren't. The :edit: are the ones that I was referring to and I believe who FX also was referring to. Continue making your snide comments if it makes you feel like a bigger person but that feeling will only last for as long as you're online hiding behind your keyboard. ;)

Edited by shecolt
inappropriate language

Big words there fella. Does this mean you are hiding behind your keyboard? Pretty pointless comment really. If you really think FX's ire at the Luck fans (all Luck fans I believe was the quote, not the selective ones you appear to be alluding to) is not related to his disgust at Peyton being cut / jumping ship, then you are living in a fantasy world.

I personally have no ill feeling towards FX, or you for that matter, although I do disagree with your views. So no need to get all personal and vindictive.

If you really think FX's ire at the Luck fans (all Luck fans I believe was the quote, not the selective ones you appear to be alluding to) is not related to his disgust at Peyton being cut / jumping ship, then you are living in a fantasy world.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Peyton. You need really to get past that barrier. Everything doesn't stem because of Peyton.

It has to do with the big headed ego's of most of his fans. There are sane fans of his like, NewColtsFan. He's a fan of Luck, and yet he doesn't come off with a big ego.