Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Cheerleaders video for "Call Me Maybe"

bap1331

I get it. HBO's Hard Knocks wants to film Pom Pom Training Camp right? TV is all about skyrocketing ratings right? Hard Knocks would certainly win their prime time slot if they did that IMO.

Creepy Girl: I see a restraining order in your future. Something tells me that she may not handle romantic rejections very well. My advice: RUN AWAY ASAP!!!

Most every year, top looking cheerleaders..... (in no particular order)

-- Dolphins

-- Cowboys

-- Chargers

There are other squads with lots of ummm.... ahhhh..... errrr..... top talent..... but those three typically are a cut above...

Just one man's opinion.... :2c:

Love that song even though the words didnt really hit me just how psychotic this song was until years later

Sorry about quoting everything tonight, but I ran out of likes again. It is a great song Gavin. I agree 100%. It is kind of ironic how this song is beloved by so many people as a romantic ballad and then you listen to the lyrics and say whoa there wait a minute. "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark." [A Hamlet reference.] Something is not quite right here. Is it?

Most every year, top looking cheerleaders..... (in no particular order)

-- Dolphins

-- Cowboys

-- Chargers

There are other squads with lots of ummm.... ahhhh..... errrr..... top talent..... but those three typically are a cut above...

Just one man's opinion.... :2c:

I would agree NewColtsFan & I would add the Broncos squad to that list as well. I guess we are up to 4 cents now right? haha

This is off topic but as I was watching a few Colts games today and watching us get ran on at will by opposing teams I was beginning to wonder which players on the defensive line was ran on the most, or in other words what position did running backs run on us the most such as which defensive tackle what is or what defensive end was it and how much did they give up, Thoughts? I believe its certainly possible to figure that out and compare to this upcoming year, I think it would be a comparison worth looking at

Well this is a thing now.

Try and beat her in a staring contest.

So THATS what its like to stare into the eyes of a psycho, interesting yet chilling, reminds me of someone very similiar

[media=]

The light may be on, but are you sure anyone is really home? Don't come a knockin' at either of their front doors if you know what's good for Ya...YIKES!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Creepy Girl song of inspiration? Stalker's National Anthem: Police with "Every Breathe You Take." Only Kidding of course.

Yeah, that's probably the ultimate creepy stalker song. This one is up there too, though. I love this song, but if you actually pay attention to the words it is a little disturbing. Skip to 4:30 if you don't have the patience for the instrumental intro.