Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow.. You excited?

vinatierifan4

Didn't 1 of our players end up in a roadside ditch during minicamp a couple of years ago? Obviously the commercial didn't come out soon enough.

I forgot about that...wasn't it Moala? McAfee ended up in a roadside canal......:)

You mean it was Peyton???

I wonder if Peyton even drinks? I don't see it happening but when you said Peyton I got a funny visual of Peyton drunk and stumbling out of a ditch, wearing his black mustache and wig.

I forgot about that...wasn't it Moala? McAfee ended up in a roadside canal...... :)

No, it was not Moala it was Gill. Guy had a serious drinking problem and the Colts put him in rehab for 6 months. He got clean and was in camp last year but did not make the final 53.

On the topic of Gill but off topic from the thread, people can say what they want about Polian but when the Gill situation happened someone asked if the Colts were going to discipline him and Polian's response was {paraphrase} I'm not even going to think about that, right now the most important thing is to get John(Gill) well and the Colts are going to help him do that. We'll look at the rest after he gets well.{end paraphrase}. This wasn't for some 1st round draft pick or a friend of the family that was on the team, this was for a practice squad player. Polian cared about the players on the team.