Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Do We Need More?

joshudge

What do you guys think we need more, a corner back or O line men. I personally think that we need more depth at o line, because we seem like were gonna have healthy competition but i think were forgetting about injury's. I also think that only Saturday and deim are the only veteran leadership on the o line and i think that we need more experienced players to help the young guys out.

I understand everyone wanting corners, safeties and o-line men. Lets play some pre season games and evaluate the talent we have. There will be players available from other teams when they narrow their rosters. I think the Colts will make moves if need be as we play our pre season games and players become available.

I understand everyone wanting corners, safeties and o-line men. Lets play some pre season games and evaluate the talent we have. There will be players available from other teams when they narrow their rosters. I think the Colts will make moves if need be as we play our pre season games and players become available.

so is your screen name an abreviation of "like them" or "lick them"???/ lol

i have put alot of thought in our wr core and came up with this

we sign tj housmansadeh and let garcon and collie play the slot that be perfect for peyton manning

and i dont think garcon is really a number 2 wr we are forcing it on him too quickly

tj and wayne are perfect it would be nice

I think the D is just good enough.(I really like Powers, and don't see Tryon or Lacey as being bad.

What I mean by just good enough is that our defensive play is predicated by our offense. We have too many weapons, and too much money spent for them coming out and going 3 and out the first few series.

The O has to put points on the board early, that puts pressure on the other team to pass, so the d can they play opportunistic and go for turnovers.

we just need a solid corner and that is a man press type and ill be okay with the defence

the rookie from rutgers joe ledged is awesome

Lefeged. It's LEFEGED. And we don't play man coverage, so getting a man-press corner would make absolutely no sense.

a corner is much needed.. i dont really trust Lacey as our number 2 cb, im hoping Tryon beats him out

But if Lacey is better by seasons' begin than is Tryon, why hope for something like that? I'd rather Lacey plays a bit more like he did his rookie season, only with added maturity. I'm not going to cheer for his demise when we may very well have a talented group as-is.