Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts will go 3-1 these next 4 weeks.

tfunky14

I got a feeling the Colts will go 3 out 4 these next 4 games. How they do is to be seen but that's what I feel. 

Minnesota-lost the last 2, going to be 3

Buffalo-Colts seem to play them well, Bills are due for let down game

NYJ - Jets are a dumpster fire now

Detroit- this is their one loss, the Lions are good

1 hour ago, tfunky14 said:

I got a feeling the Colts will go 3 out 4 these next 4 games. How they do is to be seen but that's what I feel. 

Only way is if Flacco is starting , mind you I’m all about letting Richardson play but let’s be honest we have along way to go. 1-3 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I certainly think so. We need to run the ball more with JT & AR. A balanced approach will improve the efficiency of the offense and morale of the defense. The offense is one dimensional and it's hurting the team on both sides of the football.

32 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

Only way is if Flacco is starting , mind you I’m all about letting Richardson play but let’s be honest we have along way to go. 1-3 

I agree regarding Flacco.  JT still got his 100 yards against Hou despite Shane's *-poor play calling and AR's *-poor performance.  At this point, do what you need to do to get 10 wins at season's end and see where the dust settles.

2 hours ago, tfunky14 said:

Is this bc Flacco will be at QB? No I'm just kidding! Sort of.........

2 hours ago, tfunky14 said:

Not with AR . 1-3.