Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dalton Tucker time?

rock8591

Anyone recall how he did this game, after being placed into the starting lineup after Fries' injury?

I remember his draft profile listed him as having decent size at 6'5'' 315 lbs, long arms 34'', also versatile at G/T.

1 hour ago, indyagent17 said:

I would’ve thought conclaves would’ve gone in. Dalton surprised me.

Think they view Goncalves more on the outside as a swing Tackle and Tucker more inside. Talker has impressed since day 1, not sure if Ryan Kelly comes back next week if so we may see Bortolini  slide to the Guard spot. 

It sucks Fries went down he was having an amazing season but this injury is Tucker’s chance to make something of it.  I thought he did well when he came in but the real test is going to come as teams get tape on him and figure out how to attack him.  Still I am hoping he does well.  Whoever posts here that is his uncle I think should be really proud tonight even if the game didn’t go the Colts way today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That would also be an option but I wouldn’t dismiss Tucker playing guard if he keeps playing well.
    • I am not impressed with him so far but it’s way too soon to give up on him.  I will say they do seem to be forcing him into the offense and I don’t think he’s ready for the role they are giving him.  I’d focus on the other three WRs more and sprinkle him in.
    • The dude doesn't belong on a NFL football field. I'm disappointed in Shane for not grilling him when he plays scared. As a coach, how soft can you be? Even my middle school coaches would have lit us up playing like that. 
    • He was doing the same things last year, but the qb didn’t have the arm to get him the ball. Only a couple of us were saying this last year, most wanted the colts to draft a wr in the 1st round to take his place.    when  most of the forum gm’s want to do something, the best thing is usually go the opposite. Flacco can’t move or throw a long ball any more, add that to the long list.
    • We need Kelly to get back asap so we can slide Bortolini out to guard.
  • Members

• chrisfarley

chrisfarley 430

• Zoltan

Zoltan 3,390

• Stephen

Stephen 4,212

• OregonapolisColtsFan

OregonapolisColtsFan 27

• IndyEV

IndyEV 196

• GoColts8818