Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson day to day with abdominal, oblique injuries

1959Colts

I'm expecting the Colts will.keep the status of both AR and JT up in the air till Sunday. Hoping it will hinder the Jaguars defensive strategy gameplan. Which in reality, will have little to no effect.

Man we sure have a lot of people on this forum that know if a player should play or not without ever meeting the player let alone examining him and I am going to guess almost all of them aren’t even doctors.  I wish I could be that gifted!

Since I am not I am going to trust whatever the team doctors tell the Colts they should do with their injured players.  

10 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Man we sure have a lot of people on this forum that know if a player should play or not without ever meeting the player let alone examining him and I am going to guess almost all of them aren’t even doctors.  I wish I could be that gifted!

Since I am not I am going to trust whatever the team doctors tell the Colts they should do with their injured players.  

If he can play he will play.

Watching the replay you can see the pad that he has that covers the lower back kind of shifted as he got hit. Weird fluky hit in a bad spot.

It is what it is as DFree used to say.