Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would play Flacco this week and let AR and Taylor rest and get completely 100%. Hopefully between Goodson and Sermon we can run it well and Flacco just picks their secondary apart. Jags are pretty bad right now, if there is any week we end the losing streak there, it should be now. We should be able to get pressure on Lawrence as well and force a couple of Turnovers. 

Inclement weather, wind and rain will be key  factors in this one. I have attended this game every year in the past 12. I’m probably the jinx, but I’m going to keep going till we get a win. So if AR can go, his legs will need to be utilized so that hip better be 100%. If not, Joe goes. 
I saw a stat that was mind blowing, the last 10 years in playing in Duvall, Colt’s 3rd down efficiency is 22%, Jacksonville 58%. Turnover's, Colt’s 26, Jacksonville 7. Sacks, Colts 18, Jags 37.  Someone said it earlier, we seem to leave our game on the bus when we play in this house of Horrors!

• Like 1

I expect that Jonathan Taylor won't play (if he does, he won't be 100%) and Joe Flacco starting. 

The Jags expect Even Engram to return, which is a big help to Trevor Lawrence.  

This is tough to predict. The Jaguars looked halfway decent last week and almost beat the Texans. The Colts haven't won in Jacksonville in many years. There are reports that Doug Pederson has lost the team and they don't listen to him. I don't know how accurate that is.  If the Colts play like they did in week 4 they will have a good chance to take this game. 

BTW is the stadium still known as TrEeverbank Stadium, named after their QB? Or was just for one game? 

23 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I thought you have to sit out at least a week with concussions in the NFL.

No. You just have to pass a five  point thing. Since he is in a red jersey he will probably need a full practice tomorrow to get cleared. I think though he can still be cleared Saturday even with a red jersey tomorrow. There is a gray area there.