Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthony Richardson Film Study

3 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Hopefully he learns not to let up on certain plays like that rushing TD against the Texans. That play still annoys me DB wasn’t going to stop him or make him fumble but now he knows the NFL is different when it comes to that.

I'm positive that won't happen again

• Like 1

On 9/2/2024 at 12:44 PM, throwing BBZ said:

Now you're talking.

Think about this.

If Granson had just turned and caught that pass we would have still been rolling instead of giving a free TD.

If indeed Adoni was supposed to run a 18 yard route instead of cutting it at 14, a good chance (with his great hands) he would have caught that crosser and been rolling, rather than making AR look stupid.

With those two plays having succeeded, I believe so much of the doubt talk would be much more WOW talk.

Steichen, Jim Bob, and AR have what it takes to get us to being a excellent offensive team. 

Interesting this morning on GMF Ron Rivera talked about his early coaching record that included him losing so many games by 6 points or less.

So he goes to see his friend John Madden who just tells him to go back and study all these losses. So he does and he creates this 20 page document and goes to see Madden. He gives Madden this report, Madden asks what's this. Rivera explains, but Madden says I don't need this, you do.

The bottom line, Rivera was playing it too safe, going by the old book. Punting rather than going for it. That change soon helped Rivera win two Coach of the Year Awards.

Think about Philly a couple years ago. INCREDIBLE on 4th down.

We are going to be in a lot of exciting, close games this year.

And Yes interceptions, fumbles, penalties may leave us pointing the finger at some lost games.

But our successes on 3rd and 4th downs will be what separates us. lol

Gonna be awhile before we forget how last season ended.

It's time to get pumped up because we have GREAT HORSES in the stall!

Some are like very Talented Two Year olds and still need some training, but there are High Quality Stallions alongside ready to show them how to run.

And I believe we have a top Head Trainer who has some sidekicks that are Studs in their own right!

Let's getter done, Go Colts! :td: :colts:

This entire post got me pumped up!!! LET"S GO!!!!!

• Like 1

This game wasn't perfect, but it was exciting to watch AR's resilience.  To be down 23-8 in the 4th quarter, convert at least one 4th down, and come back to tie?!  That's gotta get some people excited.  I know I am.  Looking for more throws, and more opportunistic runs for large gains.

AR is still in the learning process. I didn't even want him for the Colts. But his athletic abilities are amazing. So I'm going to let him learn and process. I think now we have a good one in him.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2024 at 11:13 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's because a lot of people don't watch our team. They have no clue. I guarantee he will have a better season than Will Levis. LOL.

I’m tempted to take you up on that! Lol! I wanted the Colts to take either Stroud or Levis. Should be interesting to see how they all do this year.

I'm optimistic we're in good hands with AR. I read the stat about him still being the youngest starter in the league even though he's going into year two. 

He's a baby in NFL years and has the opportunity to be really good/great. 

Go Colts!!

20 hours ago, Patrick Miller said:

I’m tempted to take you up on that! Lol! I wanted the Colts to take either Stroud or Levis. Should be interesting to see how they all do this year.

I knew stroud wasn't going  to be there at 4 as he was my favorite  of the 4. I went back and forth  on Richardson  and Levi's multiple times  before  deciding  on Richardson  because  he was younger  and had the potential  to be better than Levi's once he reached the same age.

• Like 1