Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Behind the Colts: Anthony Richardson

7 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Man. How do you not want to root for AR to succeed. I can't wait for week 1

sometimes he feels too clean too perfect. his mom did a good job

if my son talks about me the way he talks about his mom I know that I would have succeeded 

• Like 5

What a great family.  But where did they get those voices?  His 14 year old brother could be doing voice overs on TV right now!

I pray for health for him, and all of the Colts players.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

The more I get to know this family, the more I want to run through walls for them. So awesome! 

He seems like such a humble yet confident guy. I'm rooting for him.

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As I recall, there was the fake to JT, then AR went over the middle to a well covered Pittman, incomplete.  Meanwhile, though, after the fake hand off JT ran out to the sideline about 5 yards downfield totally uncovered.  Had AR tossed the easy throw to JT, it was an easy 1st down and out in space, JT might’ve turned it into a HUGE gain!   AR / Steichen have to learn to get it into JT’s hand on easy throws out in space.  I cannot emphasize this point enough. 
    • I made that observation in the game day thread.  AR missed him, barely on that early miss on the right side, but the 2nd time down the left, the throw was perfectly on the money had AD not been held.    Same with the pick, had Granson not slipped, throw was on the money.  AR looks really impressive.   And remember, Luck was still sailing balls high even in his last, most impressive, season, leaving me at the time to conclude he’d likely never reach Manning’s level of accuracy. (Sadly, never got to find out definitively due to Luck’s premature retirement.)
    • People always underrated how good Bethea was.  I always felt the Colts had the most overrated safety in the league in Sanders, due to injuries, and the most underrated safety in the league in Bethea.     you are on to something, sometimes teams just get on a roll in a game and you can’t stop it no matter what you do.  The Texans got on a roll running earlier and I think their confidence just grew.  If you listen to the announcers too it was clearly a major focus for the Texans to get better at this off-season so I think they spent a lot of time working on it and caught the Colts off guard.     You could tell because of how often Grover, their run stopper, was out early replaced by the pass rushing DTs.  Then once the Texans got the momentum going the Colts just couldn’t slow it down.  It was just the Texans line day.  Sometimes that happens.  Hopefully the Colts get it fixed this week because I’d expect a healthy dose of Josh Jacobs doing the same stuff Mixon was doing.
  • Members