Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp 4 pm Aug 4th

19 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Anyone else feel like camp coverage this year is very slow?

There has been no drama, and everything has been smooth is why. QB = AR is healthy, Taylor, Pittman, Mitchell, Downs, Nelson, Buckner, Franklin, Latu, Moore are all 100% healthy.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Anyone else feel like camp coverage this year is very slow?

I like it. I want a quiet training camp, and have us lay low to start the season. Let’s catch some teams by surprise early.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wasn't AR 8-13 (62%) with 1 TD and no INT's? I might be wrong but if true, how is that a rough day for the offense?

There were a couple of false starts I believe and a couple of sacks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

love that. pittman is probably my next jersey buy

interesting to hear pierce's name in that mix

We need some corner and safety help 

we like our guys chloe

so we need a corner to put opposite Brents, and honestly that will solve a lot of issues. 

adding a veteran safety like Diggs would put the cherry on top

• Like 1

so the titans have arguably the best young corner in McReary, then they add a burner in Awuzie and a top corner in Sneed. 

now they also improve safety, and we are on here reading about Jones getting torched by every wr he faces, including rookies. 

bargain bin ballard strikes again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s going to be fun to tell Ballard I told you so at the end of the season. 

ive been over it for a while now, I don't expect anything to change. 
months ago on this board I predicted we would do this, and then Gus will get fired next. 

they'll fire gus and blame his system, not the 7th rounders ballard deems starting quality

at this point I believe corner is priority 1, not even safety

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

They keep Bradley and give him no upgrades. This is why colts can’t get off the mediocre cycle.

he's the next scapegoat, you can't sacrifice the goat too early or the meat will spoil

• Like 1

I am just going to walk out of the room when the defense plays. We will start poorly and Ballard will wait until the defense has lost us a few games to see the mistake and it will be too late. Every game in this league is important when there are only 17.

2 minutes ago, AKB said:

he's the next scapegoat, you can't sacrifice the goat too early or the meat will spoil

He is going to run out of scape goats soon. I wish we would try and get Gilmore back and sign Simmons. Then we can talk.

I am just going to walk out of the room when the defense plays. We will start poorly and Ballard will wait until the defense has lost us a few games to see the mistake and it will be too late. Every game in this league is important when there are only 17.

i think our pressure is gonna improve this season, which means we honestly just need middle of the pack cornerback play. but I don't think we're gonna get that with Jones or Baker Jr being considered for starting roles. it's absurd. 

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN- I spoke too soon earlier lol.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Well diggs is gone now for FS. Simmons is our last chance to upgrade

Simmons is not the end all....There will be plenty of options when team cuts start. Can't see why you guys can't grasp that concept.

• Thanks 2

Just now, cdgacoltsfan said:

Simmons is not the end all....There will be plenty of options when team cuts start. Can't see why you guys can't grasp that concept.

i think people were hoping for something a little better than a roster cutdown prospect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He is going to run out of scape goats soon. I wish we would try and get Gilmore back and sign Simmons. Then we can talk.

Good God....give  it a rest will ya???

• Like 2

Just now, cdgacoltsfan said:

Good God....give it rest will ya???

chloe aint doing nothing wrong, and for all the news they post on here they can put their thoughts too, even if you find it annoying

• Like 1